Author Topic: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 2.  (Read 33060 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 2.
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »
It's been myers dream to be on the Digital Paintball Committee. So since they turn him down he just likes to pretend. Just let him be Riddick.

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2012, 01:01:48 PM »
101 replies...

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2012, 01:14:15 PM »
We need to make a petition to get rid of that flip guy or something.  He sucks at moderating.  Myers point is valid about how he brings negativity and then abuses his authority as a moderator.  He's like a little kid, very immature.  And to think he has a wife and kids, by the way he acts, i don't believe it.  blaa is a little retard too, if he's in the committee, he should get thrown out.  word to mother!

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »
We need to make a petition to get rid of that flip guy or something.  He sucks at moderating.  Myers point is valid about how he brings negativity and then abuses his authority as a moderator.  He's like a little kid, very immature.  And to think he has a wife and kids, by the way he acts, i don't believe it.  blaa is a little retard too, if he's in the committee, he should get thrown out.  word to mother!

Please do. I'm sure jitspoe will review it and act accordingly. You should make sure you spend some time gathering information and stuff about how my "moderating skills" are horrible as opposed to my "being a member of this community". While you're at it, you should pm the other moderators here who still moderate the forums without participating in the discussions to see if they would sign your petition.
(space for myers)
Wait. You did know that I am not the ONLY moderator didn't you? And here you thought all your pointless posts and topics were annoying only me. *sigh* Maybe it is because I have kids that I don't get annoyed at your comments and just continue on my way. I know I should have listened to jitspoe when he first gave me advice on how to moderate this forum but the kind heart I have just couldn't pull the trigger on bans without giving people another chance.
(space for myers)
My negativity? How am I negative? Please explain. I stay fairly up beat most of times. My comments about hackers being banned is  negative? I'm lost here haze. Maybe you should point it out a little more clearly for me.

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2012, 06:25:07 PM »
Why should everyone be treated equally? Not everyone deserves it.

this quote is gud flipper.

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2012, 06:29:48 PM »
LOLZ COOL STORY BRO!

Either you're trying to be funny (which didn't work) - or you struggled to understand his very simply put sentence.

Yeah, it's the COMPETITIVE community that make new players quit, sure. Not the ignorant forumers who always put down individuals who try to help the game, regardless of how useful or not what they're doing is, when they do jack shet.

Couldn't of just not posted? Or said: Good job on putting effort towards this game!

Nope, had to be ignorant. Couldn't resist? Even as a moderator? Can't put your personal issues with players away? You went offtopic, thanks for showing us what types of posts are deemed "okay" now!

Myers and i may not get along but i agree with what he's trying to point out. his point is valid.  Is this clear enough for you flip?  Im the boss of this boat, you can call me skipper.  The way i turn money over, you can call me flipper.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 04:13:05 PM by Haze »

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2012, 06:31:02 PM »
And try not to write a book for us to read you uneducated african american.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2012, 06:33:08 PM »
I'd like haze's prior comments and any thereafter stricken from the record.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2012, 09:34:23 PM »
I also petition to delete all of haze's flame posts above...

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2012, 11:10:50 PM »
ill sign the petition to ban Haze off the forums

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2012, 11:25:01 PM »
same

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2012, 04:59:03 AM »
We need to make a petition to get rid of that flip guy or something.  He sucks at moderating.  Myers point is valid about how he brings negativity and then abuses his authority as a moderator.  He's like a little kid, very immature.  And to think he has a wife and kids, by the way he acts, i don't believe it.  blaa is a little retard too, if he's in the committee, he should get thrown out.  word to mother!

agreed.

not with the blaa part, hes cool !

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »
I also petition to delete all of haze's flame posts above...

I'm in as well, at least for the unnecessary insults

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2012, 05:48:26 PM »
Shut up kids, and go get people to play this game.  Do your mothers know you're ghey?

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2012, 06:17:42 PM »
How about you go get people.
What have you done to bring in new players other than blame everyone else for NOT doing something or for banning people?

Isn't your mother dead haze?

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2012, 06:29:00 PM »
i agree with myles about getting ACTIVE players from the communittee to help out cuz INACTIVE people like me wont.  theres a reason why were inactive and its cuz its not fun anymore for us to play this game, we dont care about it as much anymore we have other better stuff to do.  an active player would want to ENHANCE their game play and would be more motivated to help out than someone like me or flip.  And the communittee needs to know what rules the committee aren't allowed to break, or how to get rid of a committee member that's a pest.  this will keep the committee in line because theyre nobody special anyway, they dont help the communittee grow infact the communitee is decreasing.  

gonass here ya go... and my mom isn't dead.  let me get some feedback.  and is your mom dead?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:40:50 PM by Haze »

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »
haze seriously, learn to use the MODIFY-Button.
if there is not any post about the real topic of this tread, it maybe should be closed.

*excusing 4 english*

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2012, 02:22:30 PM »
I used to win long winded debates like this on the forums... Then I thought, why...?

I used to win long winded debates like this on the forums... But then I took an arrow to the knee.   *Fixed

Couldn't resist.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2012, 02:46:57 PM »
I used to win long winded debates like this on the forums... But then I took an arrow to the knee.   *Fixed

Couldn't resist.

oh dear :p

and this should be renamed to 'DP Community should do something...seriously', as a lot of us are quite lazy when it comes to contributing, but first to shout when we think someone else should so some work. (obvs there are exceptions to this rule)

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2012, 03:17:24 PM »
i was under the impression that the committee was here to aid or benefit the game and not act as police officers and citating people who do something that they don't like, by banning them.  all i got to say 2 wrongs don't make a right, i may do something wrong and the committee does the same, except i get banned for it.  unless the committee aids/benefits the game theyre useless.  so why not push them in the right direction?  this is why i made the topic as committee and not community.  if the committee is getting special treatment they should do something to give back to the community.  banning people for speaking their mind is not giving back.  they should be forced to delete the reply if they don't like it.