Author Topic: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 2.  (Read 33056 times)

gonass

• 68 Carbine
Re: DP Committee should do something... seriously part 2.
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2012, 12:12:28 AM »
My mother is still alive for now.  She has a brain tumor.  My girlfriend's mother passed away from cancer. 

Keep in mind, jitspoe does the actual banning, not the committee.  You can't complain about the committee banning people.
You didn't answer my question.  Why don't you go out and get people instead of spending all this time complaining? 
What have you done to get people here?

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2012, 01:36:10 AM »
My mother is still alive for now.  She has a brain tumor.  My girlfriend's mother passed away from cancer. 

Anyone can give up smoking, but it takes a man to face cancer.

*True Story

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2012, 08:22:58 AM »
Gonass: ACTIVE players from the communittee would be better at helping out cuz INACTIVE people like me wont.  theres a reason why im inactive and its cuz its not as fun anymore, for me to play this game, like it was when i was active. i dont care about it as much anymore and have other stuff to do.  an active player would want to ENHANCE their game play and would be more motivated to help out than someone like me.   someone should think of a way for this to work.  i would like to see this game active like it used to be 5+ years ago.  maybe we need to lure quake pros or something to play this game to enhance the match scene.

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2012, 08:28:17 AM »
flip: is a good guy, he should get his moderator status back.

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #124 on: January 14, 2012, 01:36:39 PM »
Gonass: ACTIVE players from the communittee would be better at helping out cuz INACTIVE people like me wont.  theres a reason why im inactive and its cuz its not as fun anymore, for me to play this game, like it was when i was active. i dont care about it as much anymore and have other stuff to do.  an active player would want to ENHANCE their game play and would be more motivated to help out than someone like me.   someone should think of a way for this to work.  i would like to see this game active like it used to be 5+ years ago.  maybe we need to lure quake pros or something to play this game to enhance the match scene.

Then why worry about it if you are inactive?

Haze

• VM-68
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2012, 02:05:05 PM »
Then why worry about it if you are inactive?

why not