Author Topic: Newmap : Don't make it a provar (Beta 4)  (Read 6282 times)

prozajik

• Autococker
Re: Newmap : Don't make it a provar (Beta 4)
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 10:12:46 AM »
Don't make it a provar - Beta 4
Fixes:
-fixed chef's things :P

To fix:
-Low - so I am probably keeping it as it is?

Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8ONW8H50

Again, thanks all for your comments

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 05:18:45 AM »
beta 5 inc? i love this map :D

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 01:20:41 AM »
Very nice map.  A couple things bug me, though:  The barrels are all too wide and do not align properly with the barrel top texture.  The ladder in the base is very large and goofy looking.  It takes away from the visual quality, I think.  I think it would actually be better without it.  There's plenty of room to just build a ramp right up to the flag, and it would make it a lot less awkward to navigate as well.  Most likely the people trying to get the flag from that angle (instead of t he other jumps available) will be new players, so they'll need all the help they can get. :)   I'd say just convert that section of the base into a large hill that leads right up to the flag.

Map is up in rotation on the beta map server.  PM me if you need the login.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 03:46:52 PM »
Very nice map.  A couple things bug me, though:  The barrels are all too wide and do not align properly with the barrel top texture....
Thanks for the feedback. I will make sure to fix these things, tho i dont have much time for mapping atm. Also i dont have any decent ideas how to improve this map :/ so any suggestions are welcome.

PS: Pls tell me whats the default value for barrel width and also number of sides, i have been working with this one since i have started maping and in every map somebody points it out :P

Chef-Killer

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 05:18:34 AM »
These values should work fine...
height 64 units
diameter 48 units
radius 24 units
sides 8