Author Topic: Is it just me that thinks like this about bans?  (Read 5988 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
Is it just me that thinks like this about bans?
« on: November 23, 2011, 04:40:41 AM »
Hey, just wanted to throw this out there because i just recently got off of the post several global multi accounts. Now i am not one to cheat or hack or anything like that, i have not ever even had a multi ban because I have never done it. Anyway the reason i cam posting this is because i am slightly nervous about being banned for multi accounts, now i made 3 accounts so far 1 for me, 1 for my 8 year old brother, and one for my 21 year old brother. They both played the game about once, then quit out of short attention span, and  just being busy. Anyway i thought it would be dumb if i get banned for this because they seriously are my brothers. Notice how each account besides my own only has 1 name. If i wanted more names I would create an account and have 10 more names for the full advantage, not just 1, and why would I make 2 accounts for 2 name..why not just add the second name on the second account I made. anyway i can't even remember the passwords to these accounts, besides mine. The main reason i wanted to post this was because I think the whole"Banning thing" in my eyes is just a complete control matter. Now yes i understand that someone should be banned for hacking, modding, so so. But haha a multi account? REALLY!?!?, not i posted this after i explained the whole multi account situation for a reason. And now i understand that is a rule of the game and all. But i just think the whole banning thing, and i say this with respect and not towards anyone in particular is a whole "I have control over you hahahah" type deal. I think it is so childish to say haha "you are BANNED" lol call me crazy bu that is what I think. It is all a big control failed attempt to scare you. And listen to me when i say this "I AM NOT!!! REPEAT NOT!!! ENCOURAGING HACKING, CHEATING, MULTIS, OR ANYTHING ELSE TO GET YOU BANN, THIS IS NOT A TAUNT" I am just saying its all annoying and childish in my opinion "OH YOU ARE BANNED" ROFL!!. (again i am not throwing this towards anybody at all, this doesn't even necessarily have to do with this game. IN GENERAL FOR ALL GAMES this is what i think.)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Is it just me that thinks like this about bans?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 09:39:56 AM »
Dude, don't get mad at me, but trying using a better lay-out when posting. The current explosion of letters isn't really inviting to start reading...

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:02:41 PM »
Dude, don't get mad at me, but trying using a better lay-out when posting. The current explosion of letters isn't really inviting to start reading...

word? can i get a amen brotha?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 01:48:31 PM »
Snood, mate that was just a pointless, mind numbing post. Youve made no point, used no reasoning and come to no obvious logical conclusion.

Hacking is bad, multis are bad, noone is accusing you of either, kthxbye??

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 04:15:05 PM »
Snood, mate that was just a pointless, mind numbing post. Youve made no point, used no reasoning and come to no obvious logical conclusion.

Hacking is bad, multis are bad, noone is accusing you of either, kthxbye??
I never said anyone was accusing me of them, I not even worried about that. And i did actually make a point bro, as i said before THE WHOLE BANNING ISSUE IS BANNING IS SO CHILDISH IN SOME CASES AND JUST A CONTROL FACTOR.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 04:24:15 PM »
I never said anyone was accusing me of them, I not even worried about that. And i did actually make a point bro, as i said before THE WHOLE BANNING ISSUE IS BANNING IS SO CHILDISH IN SOME CASES AND JUST A CONTROL FACTOR.
Lol caps rage? bro if you dont wanna get banned pm jitspoe kthx.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 04:57:59 PM »

banning issue is childless is a nonpoint. and noone walks around telling banned members 'LAWL UR BANNED AHAHAHA'.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »
Lol caps rage? bro if you dont wanna get banned pm jitspoe kthx.
no not caps rage just emphasizing the words to people that are just blind. And i am not worried about getting banned because i didn't do anything. kthanks :)

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 05:28:00 PM »
banning issue is childless is a nonpoint. and noone walks around telling banned members 'LAWL UR BANNED AHAHAHA'.
Never said it was a nonpoint dude. and also never said that anyone walked around saying that. I said lol and i again and repeat. It is a control thing in MY VIEW. lol jeez...

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 06:22:37 PM »
What are we controlling? The Hackers? OF COURSE WE WANT TO CONTROL THE HACKERS!  lol

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 06:51:48 PM »
What are we controlling? The Hackers? OF COURSE WE WANT TO CONTROL THE HACKERS!  lol

yeah exactly.

im unable to comprehend your point, snood.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 08:08:07 PM »
no lol its good to ban the hackers, but it just seems so stupid to be like "oh haha i have control over you"

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
no lol its good to ban the hackers, but it just seems so stupid to be like "oh haha i have control over you"
well I'm sorry to here that

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 12:14:15 AM »
How do you suggest that we NOT control the hacking, then?

You say it's good to ban hackers, but that banning people is stupid... Does the ending of your sentence understand what the front of the sentence even said???

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 02:54:36 AM »
How do you suggest that we NOT control the hacking, then?

You say it's good to ban hackers, but that banning people is stupid... Does the ending of your sentence understand what the front of the sentence even said???
ugh, this is hard to explaain, well not really people just have a hard time understanding it obviously. Banning hackers is good but the whole IDEA of the banning thing just seems like a childish control factor. FOR ANY GAMES!!

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 05:49:28 AM »
ugh, this is hard to explaain, well not really people just have a hard time understanding it obviously. Banning hackers is good but the whole IDEA of the banning thing just seems like a childish control factor. FOR ANY GAMES!!

The reason its hard to understand isnt because we have a hard time, its because youre explaining your point poorly! What do you mean by the IDEA of banning!? wtf is that.

razan44

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 09:34:56 AM »

Thats how u ban themm...w/ control!

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 04:00:08 PM »
Thats how u ban themm...w/ control!
just childish lol thats all

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 06:38:01 PM »
Please, do explain YOUR IDEA of how to get rid of hackers from the game then?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 07:22:28 PM »
Please, do explain YOUR IDEA of how to get rid of hackers from the game then?

in a non childish way ofcourse.