Author Topic: Is it just me that thinks like this about bans?  (Read 5987 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
Re: Is it just me that thinks like this about bans?
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 08:24:25 PM »
in a non childish way ofcourse.
Didn't make sense..

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2011, 08:25:31 PM »
Please, do explain YOUR IDEA of how to get rid of hackers from the game then?
never said i had an idea. Obviously you have miss read my post : / sorry to hear that.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2011, 10:22:35 PM »
So basically, you're calling us all stupid, and don't even have a better answer yourself?

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2011, 11:56:38 PM »
So basically, you're calling us all stupid, and don't even have a better answer yourself?
LOL idk where you are getting this from, but if you want to think that be my guests, you are not even making sense at all. I never said anything like that, and I am not bragging but yes my answers are better then yours (Justinph5), I am the one that made this forum, and brought up ideas, and other people have to, at least we are providing ideas.

ReBoRnToX

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 12:00:50 AM »
so far i have no understanding whats going on in the forums. So if some one could tell me what is going on that would be appreciated

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 12:25:23 AM »
so far i have no understanding whats going on in the forums. So if some one could tell me what is going on that would be appreciated
Apparently Snood has smarter ideas instead of banning people, he just doesn't know what those ideas are... Oh, and he claims he created these forums too... That's all that came out of this topic so far... :P

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »
Apparently Snood has smarter ideas instead of banning people, he just doesn't know what those ideas are... Oh, and he claims he created these forums too... That's all that came out of this topic so far... :P
lol failure of reading, :/ he seems to think that i was trying to post better ideas other then banning, but that is not what this forum is about at all, maybe he his mind is stuck on another forum? or maybe he just can't read at all :/ either way i would suggest to re read the forum before talking more at all lol before embarrassing himself more b posting things that do not make sense :/. I feel bad for his English teacher must have not taught him how to read properly.

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 03:37:15 AM »
*thread

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2011, 06:24:59 AM »

i lol'd at the created forums bit (really hope he meant created the thread, otherwise..)

SnooD, when multiple people tell you they do not understand your point, it doesnt mean all those people are stupid, it means your point is poorly explained. good day.

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2011, 07:33:36 AM »
In order to control ANARCHY (hacking, multi, etc...) you MUST have control.

Control = BAN HAMMER

Otherwise DP = ANARCHY

ALL systems must be controlled, whether self governed, or externally governed.
Without governing comes chaos and anarchy.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION...
Why doesn't Jitspoe make it so an offender walks at 1/4 speed in game, can't jump or climb ladders, and can't shoot or throw grenades? OH...and can be team killed without penalty to the team.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2011, 08:10:38 PM »
i lol'd at the created forums bit (really hope he meant created the thread, otherwise..)

SnooD, when multiple people tell you they do not understand your point, it doesnt mean all those people are stupid, it means your point is poorly explained. good day.
Never called anybody stupid lol wow where are people getting these comments/retorts from? Jeez lol people cannot read what so ever...

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »
In order to control ANARCHY (hacking, multi, etc...) you MUST have control.

Control = BAN HAMMER

Otherwise DP = ANARCHY

ALL systems must be controlled, whether self governed, or externally governed.
Without governing comes chaos and anarchy.

I HAVE A SUGGESTION...
Why doesn't Jitspoe make it so an offender walks at 1/4 speed in game, can't jump or climb ladders, and can't shoot or throw grenades? OH...and can be team killed without penalty to the team.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was never a problem.  Just saying the cokcyness of having control maybe that is a better way to put it, IS CHILDISH

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2011, 08:25:20 PM »
Never called anybody stupid lol wow where are people getting these comments/retorts from? Jeez lol people cannot read what so ever...

lol failure of reading, :/ he seems to think that i was trying to post better ideas other then banning, but that is not what this forum is about at all, maybe he his mind is stuck on another forum? or maybe he just can't read at all :/ either way i would suggest to re read the forum before talking more at all lol before embarrassing himself more b posting things that do not make sense :/. I feel bad for his English teacher must have not taught him how to read properly.

erm..

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2011, 10:24:28 AM »
OK, so now you're calling us all jerks, but still don't have an answer for the problem? So, this is a rage thread?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2011, 10:53:54 AM »
So snood u created the forums? and tell me snood getting banned is part of a negative consequence that has been done by the user ( unless you got hacked or something ) if their was no ban, then their is no controll just like s8nson said and these forums would be filled with hackers and spammers.

Maybe if you have a problem with the ban system then by all means share it with the dp community.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
So snood u created the forums? and tell me snood getting banned is part of a negative consequence that has been done by the user ( unless you got hacked or something ) if their was no ban, then their is no controll just like s8nson said and these forums would be filled with hackers and spammers.

Maybe if you have a problem with the ban system then by all means share it with the dp community.
It is not a matter of me having problems with the banning system I don't have a problem with anything. I am saying that it seems so childish, even though it needs  to be done.