Author Topic: Variations?  (Read 944 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
Variations?
« on: November 28, 2011, 04:26:31 AM »
                Hey this post is mainly to Jitspoe, but feel free to comment on it anyone else. I had an idea, now I am sure that this idea has been thought of before, but just in case someone had this idea but didn't have the time to post it, or something ridiculous like that here we go. Anyway, I thought we could add different variation of game types to DP. Kind of like how different first person shooter console games have. For instance Modern Warfare. They have different game types like Team Death Match, a game type where you have to kill the enemy(as usual of course.) but respawns are available as well. Just DP now but without the flags. Or another game type like Domination where you control certain areas of the map and 5 points are added every 5 or 10 seconds of control over that position. Now of course you would have to raise the score limit in that case, but that is besides the point.
                  Another type Elimination, no respawns first team to kill all enemies wins. Anyway these are just ideas, I don't know how limited you are on creation of gameplay Jitspoe, but again they are just ideas. Maybe these could help make the game more fun and attract more players. I also understand you are very busy with things Jits so don't rush anything. If anyone else has anything to say about this please reply, but if you have game types of your own ideas [MESSAGE THEM TO ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT EVEN BOTHER TO RESPOND TO YOUR REPLIES.] Thanks

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Variations?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 05:21:55 AM »
strange, those modes sound eerily similar to the team deathmatch, koth and elimination modes already in paintball

Narga

• 68 Carbine
Re: Variations?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 07:55:30 PM »
strange, those modes sound eerily similar to the team deathmatch, koth and elimination modes already in paintball

don't forget free for all deathmatch, 1 flag CTF and siege.

The problem is that 99% of all of the servers only have siege, CTF, or 1 flag CTF.