Author Topic: Think its about time y'all look into the players that got banned  (Read 21311 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: Think its about time y'all look into the players that got banned
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2011, 01:54:01 AM »
oh and hey marawana, i didnt hack because if i did i would be in the same boat as you guys. hacking in this game that doesnt even matter.

at least im not the one who is begging to play again. sure the 1000+ day ban might be bs, but you have to admit, 10+ people hacking and getting caught all at once forced jitspoe into doing what he did. i dont blame him at all.

Fitz

• Stingray
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2011, 02:56:09 AM »
Everybody on the ban list sucked anyways. Let them play, let them hack, and let them continue sucking with those same hacks. They should get extra brownie points for having to cheat in a game to get on the same level as some of us legit players. Makes me giggle inside.

Having just came back from a break, more players to match against would be nice but hell, most of the people playing now probably continue to hack, continue to use modded textures  + slight undetectable speedhacks, and will continue to do so until banned themselves. Why not just add a few more to the crew so we can have more of a variety of people to play against and more people for jitspoe to ban later. Let's be realistic, it's not like any of them were half decent anyways.

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2011, 04:44:18 AM »
just retarded to give everyone over 1000 days ban :Dd lol my whole clan hacked like 4 years ago and we all got just 32 days ban so why these guys get so many days ? and yeah this isnt first time some kids decide to hack but its the first time stupid bans are given

ps : phen and pauline broke up again =(

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2011, 07:59:13 AM »
Not trying to downgrade your opinion, but you don't play often... nor are into the matching scene, so I'm curious why you say keep it, please elaborate and back up your option? You believe 1st/2nd offenders deserve 1024 days? Even jitspoe admitted he'd review the bans after he got the info, so that means even he disagrees with the ban lengths, I'm just trying to remind him to review it, its been a long time...

This are the rules [64 days (if you sent him infos 32 days), not 1024 days for the first offense]:

I've decided to make a slight change in the way ban times work for cheaters.  This has been done in the past with a few select people, but I might as well make it standard.  You must be willing to provide some or all of the following:
- Demos of matches in question.
- All of the cheats you've used (don't send these to anybody but me, obviously, or put them on public download sites - cheat distribution has a stiff penalty)
- Any other files requested (textures, etc.)
- Who/where you got the cheats from.

Failure to do so will result in a doubled ban time (currently, a first time offense will result in a 64 day ban unless the info requested is provided).  As always, ban times are subject to change.  Also, don't lie.  I log a lot of information and can usually verify the information given.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2011, 08:53:27 AM »
unban ivo

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »
Everybody on the ban list sucked anyways. Let them play, let them hack, and let them continue sucking with those same hacks. They should get extra brownie points for having to cheat in a game to get on the same level as some of us legit players. Makes me giggle inside.

Having just came back from a break, more players to match against would be nice but hell, most of the people playing now probably continue to hack, continue to use modded textures  + slight undetectable speedhacks, and will continue to do so until banned themselves. Why not just add a few more to the crew so we can have more of a variety of people to play against and more people for jitspoe to ban later. Let's be realistic, it's not like any of them were half decent anyways.
MyeRs is TeHBeSt bro... And for those who say we had been hacking since we started, that's a retarded lie. Hardly consider a week a long time.
You clearly got back from a break, so you don't know the whole story but none of us hacked to "get at the same level" as all you badass pros...

This are the rules [64 days (if you sent him infos 32 days), not 1024 days for the first offense]:
Exactly...

I think you would make THE BEST rolemodels LIKE EVER if you would wait 1024 days and match every day after that!
Thank you, that's exactly what I thought!!!!1one

unban ivo
Hii rabii ^^ <3

@Gonass: Sorry if I misunderstood what you meant...

Yayyy... Now I'm gonna try my luck with Romu

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 10:26:39 AM »
MyeRs is TeHBeSt bro... And for those who say we had been hacking since we started, that's a retarded lie. Hardly consider a week a long time.
You clearly got back from a break, so you don't know the whole story but none of us hacked to "get at the same level" as all you badass pros...
Exactly...
Thank you, that's exactly what I thought!!!!1one
Hii rabii ^^ <3

@Gonass: Sorry if I misunderstood what you meant...
Yayyy... Now I'm gonna try my luck with Romu
who are u? can some tell me...

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 10:28:09 AM »
calm down

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 10:34:48 AM »
nice colors... my friend told me once "patience is a virtue bro" by ptvjimmy..

Jitspoe is trying to solve are cases i know how frustrated u all are.. so i m.. i know this cuz had gotten a message from him about like 3 weeks ago ;D. after all if u cant do the time then don't the time.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 10:46:29 AM »
hey myles i talked to Riddick who told me all of this sop dont blame me blame him. plus i dont give a intercourse who believes what. you all got banned and i dont know why you got unbanned along with Riddick.

yea Riddick. the only one who denied hacking after he got banned...

I got unbanned because my ban time expired...(I'm just assuming, since that's usually how it works)

I don't understand your last sentence :( Riddick is banned and I'm not
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 11:18:25 AM by Myles »

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2011, 11:11:00 AM »
oh and hey marawana, i didnt hack because if i did i would be in the same boat as you guys. hacking in this game that doesnt even matter.

at least im not the one who is begging to play again. sure the 1000+ day ban might be bs, but you have to admit, 10+ people hacking and getting caught all at once forced jitspoe into doing what he did. i dont blame him at all.

Did i even accuse you of hacking? i think at the most i was making a joke about the multi situation.. but now i got my doubts, spainter does come out with some stupid stuff, and that just equalled it for me

Heard about it D= tr0lawolll

who are u? can some tell me...

who are you is what im thinking, neverheard asking who idias is.. keep toxiic banned thx

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 11:13:29 AM »

Heard about it D= tr0lawolll

who are you is what im thinking, neverheard asking who idias is.. keep toxiic banned thx
why do u hate me soo much? is that my skill level always amazed you? ;D

NeZzY

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 11:49:29 AM »
I agree with what mara has to say, and as an active player in dp2, the game is calling for a coffin. And as mara said, jitspoe should have thought about the responsibility needed and be up-to-date with msotly everything in this game.. Not just to give everyone 1000+ days and forget about it.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
I agree with what mara has to say, and as an active player in dp2, the game is calling for a coffin. And as mara said, jitspoe should have thought about the responsibility needed and be up-to-date with msotly everything in this game.. Not just to give everyone 1000+ days and forget about it.

but he never forgot about it....

LaikeABawss(idias)

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »

He didn't just toss a 1000 day ban to get rid of us for good, there was the assumption that it was a major hack off, so jitspoe gave us high bans until he figured out what happenned. We told him what happenned and he said he'd review our cases, he's just been busy with updating the game and real life, which is probably a priority over unbanning hackers.

Jitspoe told me to contact him again when he had finished releasing and updating the build so I guess I'll just have to do that :P

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 12:07:48 PM »
yea Riddick. the only one who denied hacking after he got banned...

I got unbanned because my ban time expired...(I'm just assuming, since that's usually how it works)

I don't understand your last sentence :( Riddick is banned and I'm not

Supposedly after b33 is released he will be unbanned, not sure if this goes for a lot of the rest of the people. Also, i do recall him saying that he denied hacking before that hell week, but he DID DO IT BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE WAS AND THAT THEY WERE ALL QUITTING TO GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME... thats what he said. the "last hurrah" so to speak.

@ mara sorry at 3 am i just got back from the bar and was drunk, sorry if my english wasn't superb. Also while being drunk i misread this sentence: So fox, is hacking to pretend to be good better than hacking to have fun with a few friends? The first deserves 32/63 and second deserves 1024? makes sense.....? i saw that without the comma meaning you stated i was hacking to be good. my apologies.

as far as spainter goes, think what you want. I really don't care.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 01:07:03 PM »
unban myers

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 01:36:22 PM »
id just like to say that everything spewing out of foxhounds mouth has nothing to do with me. the only thing i told him was

1) i didnt hack
2) jitspoe might be unbanning me after b33

other then that i have no thoughts or desire to share anything with the community. jitspoe can ask me anything he wants to though. ty

joonas

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 01:40:07 PM »
Some of the people that were part of this group think like full blown criminals.. Giving yourself in is a sign of you regretting what you've done, that you feel guilt, that you do have respect for the community and its laws, something along those lines. None of that is true when you guys gave yourselves in, it was simply a preplanned move which only served to show how low you guys can go. Stop deluding yourselves.

This got me to comment:
Most of us reported ourselves after a week of hacking, few/none people suspected and it was undetected, proof of that are the people that distributed had been using it for months, and only got caught after we gave our informations up, so yes, we could actually be quite a role model, as far as it comes to hackers because we admitted :)

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2011, 01:57:59 PM »
everyone who wasn't involved seems to think they know everything lol ^^

We turned ourselves in because we saw how boring the game was when we hacked, so we wanted to get our bans over with and come back with a clean slate, rather than get banned a month after we stopped hacking.