Author Topic: And the results  (Read 5696 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
And the results
« on: December 08, 2011, 03:45:40 AM »
Ok, so the people that voted on my Not enough Dp players form, here are the results. The winning vote was to advertise. http://dplogin.com/forums
/index.php?topic=23931.0

Now this is a good idea but as I have said in the forum, you must do advertisement properly to get it to work. If not then no one will notice it. To do so it costs a lot of money. So unless someone here has a bunch of money to throw towards a game in a fifty fifty chance of it working I will result to the second place vote. Which in this case is a tough choice because All of the above, and help some noobs out in pubs is tied at six votes each. So reply please to help me decide what to choose. If nobody offers to advertise by then end of this week, I will result to choosing one of the six vote each choices. Or I will make another poll between Help some noobs out in pubs, and All of the above.

blaa

• Autococker
Re: And the results
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 05:08:53 AM »
 YOU ARE meddling RETARDED AND I THINK THAT WHAT HITLER DID TO JEWS SHOULD BE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT SOMEONE SHOULD TO DO YOU

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 05:37:39 AM »
YOU ARE meddling RETARDED AND I THINK THAT WHAT HITLER DID TO JEWS SHOULD BE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT SOMEONE SHOULD TO DO YOU

Rawr.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 09:01:35 AM »
Why don't you stop making polls and start doing something productive?  If you really want this game to grow advertise it yourself.  Use sites like reddit, digg, facebook.  

It is nice that you are getting people to talk about it (even though half the posts are people who think you are NJIN 2.0) but unless YOU take initiative nothing will ever happen.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 03:28:41 PM »
We told you ways to advertise without spending, why do you keep insisting advertising is expensive?! STOP girl thingyING ABOUT.

Dont make another poll, and as Superman said go do something productive.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 03:54:02 PM »

people who think you are NJIN 2.0
We don't think superman. We know.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 06:02:20 PM »

Hitler wasn't as bad as people think... jeeze give him a chance.

Edit: i just started to make a DP2 facebook ad and then realized i would have to pay for it... However it did say that 64 million people would see it.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 06:58:22 PM »
lolololol 18 or older, good audience there.

PGPSandman

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 08:27:19 PM »
 Well this thought has been in my mind a while, want good advertising and public response? Then ask Popcap, Big Fish and the like for a spot there. Even if it means in the end the full game will cost $1 to play it will give new players and open the market to many others who can not properly google or bing for DP2. You won't have to stay with them just long enough to get a new audience. Several games start out big there then branch off as independant.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 05:03:18 AM »
We told you ways to advertise without spending, why do you keep insisting advertising is expensive?! STOP girl thingyING ABOUT.

Dont make another poll, and as Superman said go do something productive.
This isn't productive? Oh sorry unrated if I am actually trying to help the community out. That's not productive is it? hmm. lol

S8NSSON

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 08:17:31 AM »
Y'all are trippin...seriously.

If you are so bent on getting more player go out and spread the word.
Spend your own money and make an ad.
If you spent $1000US on advertising you still couldn't hold a flame to the worth Jitspoe and many many others, through mapping, servers, running tounries, etc..., have put into this game.

The question is...How much do you REALLY love this game? Enough to come out of YOUR pocket for it?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 10:44:47 AM »
This isn't productive? Oh sorry unrated if I am actually trying to help the community out. That's not productive is it? hmm. lol

NO ITS NOT meddling PRODUCTIVE! Youre just stating we need to get more players through various ways which have been discussed endlessly. Actually go do something rather than talk about it, bloody hell.

bLiNdThInG

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 11:47:43 AM »

Unnecessary, harsh and poor English.  What has he done that deserves that kind of comment? Calm down

NO ITS NOT meddling PRODUCTIVE! Youre just stating we need to get more players through various ways which have been discussed endlessly. Actually go do something rather than talk about it, bloody hell.

Very true, but chill out, after all he is just trying to help out, albeit not in the best way....

However, Im in agreement with you that this is not very productive and that S8NSSON has that right idea.

Y'all are trippin...seriously.

If you are so bent on getting more player go out and spread the word.
Spend your own money and make an ad.
If you spent $1000US on advertising you still couldn't hold a flame to the worth Jitspoe and many many others, through mapping, servers, running tounries, etc..., have put into this game.

The question is...How much do you REALLY love this game? Enough to come out of YOUR pocket for it?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 12:47:33 PM »
Unnecessary, harsh and poor English.  What has he done that deserves that kind of comment? Calm down

Very true, but chill out, after all he is just trying to help out, albeit not in the best way....

However, Im in agreement with you that this is not very productive and that S8NSSON has that right idea.

Its annoying when someone whos been told on multiple threads that hes a fass continues to act like he knows best. read his posts, hes worse than NJIN.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 02:17:51 PM »
Its annoying when someone who's been told on multiple threads that hes a fass continues to act like he knows best. read his posts, hes worse than NJIN.
First off I would like to make some corrections on you're end. Whose* he is or he's. Second off it is funny how I don't see you doing anything about it. So instead on harping on me, you could actually help a little case for my concern you have not done jack to help. It as been me that has had these ideas, not you. At least I am putting effort out. Unlike you :)

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 02:25:47 PM »
I'm Ron Burgandy?

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »
hes worse than NJIN.
Lol "bloody hell" true dat.

bLiNdThInG

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »
Its annoying when someone whos been told on multiple threads that hes a fass continues to act like he knows best. read his posts, hes worse than NJIN.

Really!?, I didn't know that was possible... but okay i can understand the frustration then...

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 03:05:21 PM »
It as been me that has had these ideas, not you. At least I am putting effort out. Unlike you :)

The thing is they aren't your ideas.  They have been discussed 100+ times on these forums.
Not trying to bash you or anything, but creating multiple threads for the same topic isn't a way to impress people.

Everyone agrees that this game needs more players, advertising is the best way but it is expensive.  So the solution is for players to go advertise on their own.  Whether it be through free services like reddit/digg or paid services like facebook ads or google adsense, it doesn't really matter.  Getting the word out is what is important.  Discussions are important too but discussing the same thing over and over again is more annoying than productive.
ESPECIALLY when you can't even follow simple forum rules.

I thought S8N put it well:  

Gamabunta

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 04:45:06 PM »
Whose*

It's "who's" = "who has" in this case. Do not post before you know your own language better than a foreigner like me.