Author Topic: Request Demo for [CC]Morbid  (Read 7537 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: Request Demo for [CC]Morbid
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
kind of off topic? but if i were to find all of the latest hacks and zip them up and give them to jitspoe, how long untill they were input into the cheat detection? could a comittee member doe this for him? is that even how the cheat detection gets updated?

Edit, i will gladly do this because i believe after doing this you would see more people rightly banned.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2012, 02:09:04 PM »
kind of off topic? but if i were to find all of the latest hacks and zip them up and give them to jitspoe, how long untill they were input into the cheat detection? could a comittee member doe this for him? is that even how the cheat detection gets updated?

Edit, i will gladly do this because i believe after doing this you would see more people rightly banned.

I believe also committee members have offered help in the past (including me). I know several people tried asking him how it works to help with the development, but nobody ever got a straight answer out of him. However, as giving out information on the cheat detection would increase the risk of new hacks avoiding the current detection, Jitspoe will not let anyone help on the cheat detection, which I think is correct the way it is. If you have any hacks you think could be undetectable, you can of course send them to him and let him know about them.

As for the integration, same answer. I'm pretty sure you will also not be able to get a straight answer out of Jitspoe.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 04:07:28 PM »
Also, I believe noone has been banned based on just demo's. Not even the ones who were clearly hacking...

*cough* shockwave *cough*