Author Topic: Chalk/Myles Multiple Accounts / blatant lieing  (Read 9115 times)

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
Chalk/Myles Multiple Accounts / blatant lieing
« on: December 31, 2011, 07:09:06 PM »
i think its fairly obvious that chalk evaded his ban and is now trying to only get a ban for multiple accounts instead of having to reserve his ban ( why is he unbanned before anyone else btw? ) <-- which makes this case laughable imo. the kid who gets unbanned is the one who evaded his ban

and id just like to mention this is all after he started spreading rumors that i was evading my ban, kid has a guilty conscious.

i call for a complete reban of 1054 days considering everyone else is still banned and no1 else evaded like chalk

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Chalk/Myles Multiple Accounts / blatant lieing
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 07:22:38 PM »

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 07:35:07 PM »
I didn't spread rumors about you evading your ban. I was one of the ones who was told about it and I only ever mentioned it to you. (If I had spread any rumors about you evading, someone probably would've reported you)

Thanks for the compliment, but unfortunately I don't know how to change my hardware id...

Also, if I was merryed by the committee and they banned me for evading, why would I get 1054 days instead of serving 60 again?

If anyone should be banned for lying it should be you, for denying hacking in the first place and posting hacks in #paintball.

If I evaded, that would make a lot of sense for me to make a thread about my "multi" when no one had even confronted me about it.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 08:45:26 PM »
I know chalk, he wouldn't do such a thing. Hes "Multi" came into my private server, and i tell u he sucked. As far as i know i have played with chalk and he does not suck one bit, after all he is a rising star in the game. Please, Riddick keep your conspiracy theories to your self.

Chalk just leave him, he is someone that will denies facts and figures. he will not learn from his mistakes but, make himself believe that he is right and the thousand people that are witnesses are wrong. I hope he will learn.

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 09:01:37 PM »
you're obviously hoping to only get 8/16 days like you said in the other thread. its amusing how you continue to try to point to me instead of dealing with your own stuff. you defend yourself by trying to bash me its cute

as for being banned for lieing last i checked you couldnt be banned for that. evading while being banned is a different story. i was just pointing out your web of lies that has put you into the position you're in now

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 09:14:04 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 09:41:46 PM by Whaley »

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
is this what it's like to be shockwave?

and Riddick i wouldn't ever mention you if you didn't keep randomly showing up posting merry excrement whenever my name is involved...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 11:19:15 PM by Myles »

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »
Troll fail quote my bad chalk lmao

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2012, 12:48:39 AM »
Maybe take your own advice and deal with your own ban, Riddick. By the way, I heard you were evading from MAIERZ.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 01:13:25 AM »
wow Riddick i thought u had issues, but know its seems to me u want to be a wannabe "MyeRs". LOLZUMADBRO?

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2012, 05:33:35 AM »
my ban is like 900 days rick. why should i worry about myself? dont understand the change of subject either do you all want chalk to be in dp that badly that you'd attempt to cover for him evading his ban.

as for me evading why would i come on irc as Riddick. am i just some pub star evading? i doubt theres anyone like that pubbing it up right now. if i was evading i would have never come back on irc and attempted to get unbanned. Get Some Rick :)

you know because playing against him while hes evading and he didnt do good in a pub means its not him. those "facts and figures" (still makes me LOL that you said that) amaze me toxiic. i think you might have the mental capacity of someone with downsyndrome

I know chalk, he wouldn't do such a thing. Hes "Multi" came into my private server, and i tell u he sucked. As far as i know i have played with chalk and he does not suck one bit, after all he is a rising star in the game. Please, Riddick keep your conspiracy theories to your self.

Chalk just leave him, he is someone that will denies facts and figures. he will not learn from his mistakes but, make himself believe that he is right and the thousand people that are witnesses are wrong. I hope he will learn.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2012, 07:40:08 AM »
darn some people need lives. Use the 900 days off for a hobby, go sightseeing, but refrain from making somewhat baseless accusations. If mblack person is caught being naughty, so be it. But stop spewing crap all over the forums; do not use rumours as evidence chap.

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2012, 08:39:28 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ14NRbT-s

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory > Riddicks Theory

Nice to see your still sticking around Riddick =D 2 years and so left, why not find some new game for the mean time and dont drag others down with you, theres a reason why chalk was unbanned, obviously nobody knows what that reason is as ive heard too many sides to this story of the haxxo0orz in america. Your own fault imo, fair enough 1000+ days is stupid for hacking when people get 32/64 for it. Maybe jitspoe is just anti-kid

coledamm

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2012, 09:09:00 AM »
the funny thing is that I still have not halved ban, I mailed jitspoe about 10 days ago, he doesnt answer.

bete

Dwayne

• PGP
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2012, 09:35:16 AM »
^ that's offtopic nignog, there's more important people who haven't had their bans reduced ya kno? fixin dp is more of a priority than helping cheaters lyk u kid.

LOLZ@Riddick.

I wish I came on a game on new years eve to complain about a player who's unbanned, while having a 3 year ban. LOL. Yah nigguh intercourse parties when u can complain about somethin that dun be affectin u LOL. queer. get a life. you got 900 more days bucko. leave your house. it was fckin new years. you were on your computer. on a game your banned from. complaining. about an unbanned player. jealousy. u got no proof. u just talk outta your ass. spam cheats in #paintball more. youre never getting unbanned. youre overweight. boston sucks. u even pm'd me this on irc. huge queer. get laid. chalks unbanned. get over it. move on. leave the game. it wont bug you. unless you miss dp. why did u cheat then. idiot. go cry. eat more. last year of your life. so commit suicide. now.

Srsly tho, you're banned from this game, and you came on, on new years.... to complain about a player who got unbanned? Like, you're not getting unbanned, you spammed links to cheats on IRC, in a channel everyone idles (#paintball). So why do you even pop back on. Suicide.is.an.option

The problem with the community is racism. They don't understand what it's like to live as a poor, ashy, sometimes greasy, homosexual, ugly, overweight, black man who has swamp butt. It's not easy.

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2012, 09:50:13 AM »
They don't understand what it's like to live as a poor, ashy, sometimes greasy, homosexual, ugly, overweight, black man who has swamp butt. It's not easy.

Yo son like wtf. why u puttin my business in the street.

and really Riddick what the hell were you doing last night that would allow you to get up at 5 a.m. and type that...

You gotta get up at 10 am n*gga. thats when u know u be goin hard like chalk

as for me evading why would i come on irc as Riddick. am i just some pub star evading? i doubt theres anyone like that pubbing it up right now. if i was evading i would have never come back on irc and attempted to get unbanned. Get Some Rick

I came on irc and was emailing jitspoe to get unbanned while my "multi" was around...

Dwayne

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 10:29:38 AM »
and really Riddick what the hell were you doing last night that would allow you to get up at 5 a.m. and type that...

You gotta get up at 10 am n*gga. thats when u know u be goin hard like chalk
nigguh the guy was on IRC at midnight fckin pm'in me lastnigh and then again this mornin. like sht. he was on till like midnight on dp, and came back at 5am. leave your house. even fckin shk left his house. cmon. #getalife

Yo son like wtf. why u puttin my business in the street.
nigguh im sry u kno, im jus tryna help by lettin them kno u got a hard life. when fams get divorced sht gets wack n peeps dun be understandin it. #blackproblems

Troll account banned
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:02:38 PM by jitspoe »

Riddick

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2012, 10:54:46 AM »
what you fail to understand is just because it says 5:35 on forums doesnt mean its 5:35 where i live. i love the flamefest though. chalk prob asked all his friends to flame hoping people would forget the actual topic
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 11:22:52 AM by Riddick »

Dwayne

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »
what you fail to undersand is just because it says 5:35 on forums doesnt mean its 5:35 where i live. i love the flamefest though. chalk prob asked all his friends to flame hoping people would forget the actual topic
falmo nigguh dun even say shet to him not leavin his house on fackin new years. get a life. grow up. y u still postin. u stupid. u kno nothin. jack shet. idiot. im not chalks friend. this is my town. n i dun be likin yo tone nigguh. get the ffck out. dumb nigguh. take a bath. distribute in #paintball more. u disgust me.

its in the committe section doe, y u still postin. like sht. what u fail to understand, is how to fckin spell understand. there's a muthafckin word filter u fckin moron. people trust a nigguh who cant spell understand? nigguh u cant spell what u cant do. cmon man. understand. You love the flamefest? sht. u going to ask it to fckin marry u sexy thang? fckin falling in love with flamefests, flamo, guess u settle rly easy, cuz yer fat.

y wud chalk need ppl to flame for him, like sht, this topic is nothin. its a kid with 900 day ban who be angry cuz he neva comin back n misses this game with all his muthafckin heart. btw chalk/myles is the same acc u dig? or ya need a shovel? so how da intercourse dey multi? cuz his forum acc is myles n his game acc is chalk? lolz u dumb nigguh. use yer head. understand? kid spells lieing in the topic and thinks ppl will take him serious LOL, nigguh go to school, gr4 english. shet. u got as much proof as he does when he says dat myers kid told him u evaded. dumb nigguhs never learn. shet.

pce

Troll account banned
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 10:02:44 PM by jitspoe »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2012, 11:44:22 AM »
/off-topic

Could you please stop the "see-how-member of a socially disadvantaged class-i-am"-behavior? It's not funny and only expresses your own mental disabilities.