Author Topic: Comittee member please take a look  (Read 1613 times)

SnooD

• VM-68
Comittee member please take a look
« on: January 05, 2012, 09:42:01 PM »
A few weeks back nub requested for some demos. The reason why..not so sure. He knows that I do not hack, he is just trying to troll me AGAIN. I would like to get a comittee member to review these demos and give the okay. Let me know how I can contact you mIRC or just message you through here on the forums. Thanks.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
Re: Comittee member please take a look
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 09:45:47 PM »
Just ignore them dude ;)

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:05:47 AM »
Just send the demos to nub if you have nothing to hide. Why should we review them?

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 03:42:35 AM »
Just send the demos to nub if you have nothing to hide. Why should we review them?

This. Don't make any drama about demo requests if you have nothing to hide.

-edit-
And you can contact me over mIrc, just disable the ignore you added last night  :-*

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 11:06:17 AM »
because he just likes to troll and i dont have anything to hide and that is what jitspoe said to do.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 11:14:16 AM »
because he just likes to troll and i dont have anything to hide and that is what jitspoe said to do.

Any good ideas how we should proceed? I can for sure send him a PM saying: "OL NEVER TROLL HIM AGAIN, BE NICE AND FRIENDLY". I hope you're mature enough to realize this will only make things worse.

-edit-
By the way, what has Jitspoe to do with this? I can imagine better things for him to do in his little free time.

flip

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2012, 03:33:33 PM »
Any player can REQUEST demos from another person. This happens all the time and there is even a whole section of the forums where this takes place.

If you have nothing to hide then post the demos in the proper section of the forums to make them available to everyone, to include the committee who you are asking help from.

Nub doesn't really troll. I know him fairly well and would assume he just thinks you're cute.