Author Topic: Demo Request: Juiicy  (Read 27681 times)

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: Demo Request: Juiicy
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2012, 09:45:22 PM »
its just weird that he "doesn't know what I'm talking about"

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2012, 09:48:20 PM »
he's played the same since he was shaboii.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 11:17:11 AM »
:) notice shaboii is on the names used

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 11:28:43 AM »
Well foxhound, lets just say this, juiicy is 5 best player in dp, or something like that. But since you have just accused juiicy off hacking, let me tell you that juiicy went through alot trying to remove his ban and new most likely not that dumb that he would go hack again and get him self banned again.

Btw, juiicy's best map is prolandr, I remember him completely merking me in that map. On not 100% sure thAt its his best map but pretty sure it is.

:D

1. You'd be surprised how dumb he can be, he did clan with the top 1 retard of the game..

2. Its YOU who he merked in prolandr, I don't keep up with american activity anymore but even at that, it doesn't make him sound any good.

Also as others have also said, Juiicy just got unbanned, I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't be stupid enough to do that again....

You'd be surprised

Snood's pretty inexperienced.  Something tells me his recon wouldn't be very good. 

I have reason to believe that Snood has tried using hacks himself.   

+1, Seems dumb enough

PS senix did, he hasn't go around to requesting yet i guess.

Backs me up, cant even talk properly

There was a command in pb. I search for it and send it you in irc foxy.

Maybe turn it off for a change intercoursemore DDD=

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 12:51:12 PM »
mara, he got banned, youbelate.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 02:02:49 PM »
lmao ^

i read that whole thing thinking.. what's he trying to prove?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 03:18:46 PM »
:)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2012, 02:21:32 PM »
1) Snood actually has been trash talking a lot less, people just keep going at him cause of how he was before and wont give him another chance.

2) Read the logs on how he describes the cheats. I can tell you the cheat that's being described IS detectable. Over 15 people in the past year have been banned for this. As far as I know, this is the cheat Juiicy got banned for recently. If Snood used this - he'd be banned by now. (Unless Jitspoe is taking his time? But these logs have been circulating for a while now...)

So, sure Snood may of cheated before, who knows, but these logs don't prove it. Jitspoe can detect this cheat, so he can verify this. No reason to post these in multiple threads, Rick. Also - this thread is for Juiicy's Demo-Request, why'd you put it here?

Cut the kid some slack, he's working on improving his attitude. People complain about activity, blaming Jitspoe, when the communtiy drives just as many players away as the lack of visually appealing stuff.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2012, 03:22:40 PM »
1) Snood actually has been trash talking a lot less, people just keep going at him cause of how he was before and wont give him another chance.

2) Read the logs on how he describes the cheats. I can tell you the cheat that's being described IS detectable. Over 15 people in the past year have been banned for this. As far as I know, this is the cheat Juiicy got banned for recently. If Snood used this - he'd be banned by now. (Unless Jitspoe is taking his time? But these logs have been circulating for a while now...)

So, sure Snood may of cheated before, who knows, but these logs don't prove it. Jitspoe can detect this cheat, so he can verify this. No reason to post these in multiple threads, Rick. Also - this thread is for Juiicy's Demo-Request, why'd you put it here?

Cut the kid some slack, he's working on improving his attitude. People complain about activity, blaming Jitspoe, when the communtiy drives just as many players away as the lack of visually appealing stuff.

I'm sorry that I don't know as much about this cheat as you do, Myers. I got told to put it here.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2012, 05:27:37 PM »
I'm sorry that I don't know as much about this cheat as you do, Myers. I got told to put it here.

You were told, after posting this Juiicy's ban thread, to come post it in Juiicy's Demo-Request thread? If you truly see this as more then trolling, what does posting it in multiple threads solve? Why not just make a thread in Issues for the Committee, and allow them to look into it (Locking it after making the thread would probably be the best option, too - or just pm'ing it to them). That seems like the only true way to achieve some good out of posting it. Not like it went anywhere positive in the other thread...

And, you got this from Nick123 (Nygoon/Mrogers/Chris123 etc.etc.) - so who whited-out the link to the cheat? You or him? If it's you, then shouldn't he be looked into for distribution? Considering I know this was sent to more than Rick.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2012, 06:34:09 PM »

Thank you Myers. For all of you people that still say stuff to me, yes I talked a lot of trash in the past and sometimes here and there might still do. I am trying to work on it, it doesn't help though when people antagonize it by saying stuff in forums,  irc, and in game etc.

It's a little hard to just keep it chill when someone is trash talking as much as you were to them, especially when I have not said anything to anyone recently unless they did first. If you want me to stop trash talking, and are sick of me doing it.

Then I will try my best to stop, but you have to hold up your ends of the deal too you know. I really hate arguing with people, especially over the internet.  It can be hard to forgive people for things this is true. As I just said though, it's the internet for crying out loud, do you really know me in person?

I apologize to all of those who I have ever insulted or went off on in the past. I will do my best to be respectful to whoever and not trash talk, but if it is started by someone else towards me for no reason...well then I am not taking people's excrement for no reason either.

Thank you for being what I hope to be able to say after you are done reading this..."Reasonable"

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2012, 06:36:46 PM »
You were told, after posting this Juiicy's ban thread, to come post it in Juiicy's Demo-Request thread? If you truly see this as more then trolling, what does posting it in multiple threads solve? Why not just make a thread in Issues for the Committee, and allow them to look into it (Locking it after making the thread would probably be the best option, too - or just pm'ing it to them). That seems like the only true way to achieve some good out of posting it. Not like it went anywhere positive in the other thread...

And, you got this from Nick123 (Nygoon/Mrogers/Chris123 etc.etc.) - so who whited-out the link to the cheat? You or him? If it's you, then shouldn't he be looked into for distribution? Considering I know this was sent to more than Rick.

I did as I was told.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2012, 06:39:27 PM »
:)
I am a little curious as to what those black lines/dots are next to the sentence "NyGoon- Hey sexy" are.

They don't seem to be marks on my monitor. Also the fact that a line is whited out proves that it was brought up in some type of photo editor at some point.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »
I am a little curious as to what those black lines/dots are next to the sentence "NyGoon- Hey sexy" are.

They don't seem to be marks on my monitor. Also the fact that a line is whited out proves that it was brought up in some type of photo editor at some point.

Read Myers' post. That was the link to a hack.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2012, 07:29:02 PM »
Read Myers' post. That was the link to a hack.
Oh I see, the link to the hack is right next to him saying hey sexie? Nice. I see black writing there. I still stand on what I said by having things whited out especially next to something he said means that it was in a photo editor at some point.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2012, 08:24:18 PM »
Oh I see, the link to the hack is right next to him saying hey sexie? Nice. I see black writing there. I still stand on what I said by having things whited out especially next to something he said means that it was in a photo editor at some point.

Okay buddy. GG.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2012, 08:36:31 PM »
Yes Rick. GG.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2012, 09:32:15 PM »
no thank you to me? ARE YOU KIDDING? you're probably the only person i've ever stuck up for and i don't get a thank you. ugh so un-rewarding!!!!

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2012, 10:30:24 PM »
no thank you to me? ARE YOU KIDDING? you're probably the only person i've ever stuck up for and i don't get a thank you. ugh so un-rewarding!!!!
:D ur welcome, i stuck for most you guys that were banned but still i get no respect :(, chem thats ur good deed of the year :D

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2012, 11:58:32 PM »

Allow me to point something out about Mr. Snood.  He "works on his attitude" when he wants something.  When we finally told him a big reason why we wouldn't let him into ThC was because of it, he started acting cooler.  The minute things didn't go his way, he went right back to how he was.  Kind of like how you insulted jitspoe when you didn't care much about getting banned but then started standing up for him when you wanted to be unbanned.