Author Topic: Ok, demo sleuths, here's a challenge for you.  (Read 9878 times)

XtremeBain

• Developer
  • Autococker
Re: Ok, demo sleuths, here's a challenge for you.
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2006, 05:19:13 AM »
if you watch it with a walljack
are you saying you have a wallhack installed on your computer, DT?  Isnt that alone grounds for a global ban?
Don't be stupid.

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2006, 10:25:00 AM »
Yeah MeRL, definitely called me out I totally don't think zoogooz hacks anymore.... wait.. i still do, too bad.

Got a kick out of your post though, imagining you watching that demo all intently with your big nerd headset, thanks for the laugh.

Glad i could return the favor to your clan which has supplied eR33t and others with endless laughs since it's inception.

Just to play devils advocate, how is Merl watching the demo 'all intently' any different from you intently watching the demo with a wallhack on? And not only doing this with the most recent example, but doing it with zoogooz too.  I wont side with anyone here, when I watched the demo sans wallhack or headphones, I definitely thought it was pretty weird.  I was leaning towards hacker, however Jitspoe's posts made it seem like he was just setting everyone up.  Regardless of whoever was right or wrong, I think this just goes to show that you might claim to be a 'hacker catching expert' because you have been around in the community for so long, but that doesn't mean you can't be wrong, or definitively say who hacks and who doesn't.  Your opinions are always welcome, but just expect that you may not always be right in the future.

MeRL

• VM-68
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2006, 10:31:42 AM »
I totally don't think zoogooz hacks anymore.... wait.. i still do, too bad.

My intention isn't to get you to change your mind on zoogooz. We all know that you're too proud of yourself to admit being wrong.
Actually, the zoogooz comment i made wasn't even aimed at you. It was part of my answer to Ruddy's question.

imagining you watching that demo all intently with your big nerd headset,

Sigh, it's quite sad how you need to dish out the insults to make yourself feel better, really.  :'(

Glad i could return the favor to your clan which has supplied eR33t and others with endless laughs since it's inception.

I'm happy that we could supply you with that amount of laughing. Endless...seems like a lot.
Nice talking to you buddy  :)
- MeRL

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2006, 10:56:55 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:38:06 AM by Dirty_Taco »