Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: juic3  (Read 15420 times)

.n2p`PyRo

• PGP
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: juic3
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 05:27:08 PM »
LOL, I can't believe you (juic3) trolled me so hard when I questioned Whaley about you hacking..... And now the truth comes out..... Some hackers never learn I suppose.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 06:22:34 PM »
I knew it!!!  So tempting to quote his posts.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 01:19:50 AM »
i honestly didn't believe him. he was using the open_gl hack

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 09:11:46 AM »
i honestly didn't believe him. he was using the open_gl hack
dont worry your not the only one

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2012, 09:44:21 AM »
Wow dude, you told me and shep that you didn't....Publicly apologize? for what? I have done nothing for an apology needed. (I never cheated, believe what you want, makes me laugh how you are still going on about me allegedly hacking I never did. Stupid comments like that make me hate you, so childish. Sad, even committee members said I didn't hack and you think I did/do...no brain :/.

PS: Do you not use a spell check when you write stuff up? Or is that coming straight from the heart :) <3. Some people never grow up.

Your spell check comment makes no sense.

Ive never 'gone on' about you hacking. I just think youve done it before.

And it was a half sarcastic comment about you attempting to belittle others when they suspected juic3 of hacking. You pulled a hard Nixon, and clearly you were wrong. Dont argue with me, Im far, far smarter than you.

So, how long will juic3's ban be?

Legendz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 10:36:18 AM »
So that means, Me Shk Pyro Tool Shockk will have to play since is was the clan of Silence.

kidding me?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »
kidding me?

The whole American side should be redone... If not, ThC should be playing Silence, as both teams lost because of [ b ] hacking.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2012, 03:24:21 PM »
I dont have time to organise a redo, sorry.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
Apparently I posted this on the wrong thread?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2012, 04:43:06 PM »
Rick; those may be real logs (who knows) - but the fact that it's in notepad removes credibility, the fact that Nick123 or Chris123 is the one who took it, removes even more credibility - then Snood(austin)'s conversation below is saying it's fake (this was before this was made public etc...) ---- Anddd, whys the 2nd line blank or whited out? Don't see people sending blank lines often... considering you can't with just space+enter....

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2012, 05:12:26 PM »
Rick; those may be real logs (who knows) - but the fact that it's in notepad removes credibility, the fact that Nick123 or Chris123 is the one who took it, removes even more credibility - then Snood(austin)'s conversation below is saying it's fake (this was before this was made public etc...) ---- Anddd, whys the 2nd line blank or whited out? Don't see people sending blank lines often... considering you can't with just space+enter....

I just got given it, so I provided it to the community. Oh, and the line is whited out because it had a link ;)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 05:25:03 PM »
I just got given it, so I provided it to the community. Oh, and the line is whited out because it had a link ;)

Oh, okay. So... was the line whited out when he sent it to you? If it comes out as these logs being fake in the future, would that mean Nygoon distributed? Ehh, doesn't really matter, logs never seem to get anywhere, since they're so easily faked.

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 06:37:22 PM »
My computer uses notepad when I access IRC logs.

That would explain why he freaked out so much when I requested his demo.  

shep

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2012, 07:44:12 PM »
juiicy didnt hack during the tourney so we still win GG xoxox

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2012, 07:47:14 PM »
you said he didnt hack after the tourney too but look what happened

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2012, 07:52:28 PM »
The best way to figure out if he might have cheated in the tourney is to compare names used to the names he had on in the tourney. Not like it really matters, they would have lost the finals anyways.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:36 PM »
why was that ss put here? doesn't it prove that two people that arent even mentioned in this thread hacked?

put it in the committee section.

SnooD

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
why was that ss put here? doesn't it prove that two people that arent even mentioned in this thread hacked?

put it in the committee section.
The ss does not prove jack squat Foxhound. Logs can so easily be faked, I was mad when I found out that he made that. It was already sent to Jitspoe about a month ago I never hacked. I hope you guys waste all of your time trying to prove something right when it isn't, the sad part is this is all over a game.

Get a life please. Juiicy never told me that he was hacking, he never told shep either until a day or so before the match that he was going to hack he told shep he was going to do it. He also never hacked IN the tourney, obviously because the cheat detection system just caught him now from the last match. Not ever in the tourney just pre last match vs n2p.

We had asked Juiicy multiple times in the past if he had or was using he hacks. He said no, why would he wait until now to do it? I am just waiting for the day that the committee proves that I never hacked and you guys are still in denial or are sorry for accusing me. Most of the matches I play I go negative in, if I am/was hacking, why wouldn't I be carrying Juiicy and shep majorly every match? Why also if I hacked would Myers and Chemical tell me that I need to get better and improve my skills and they were carrying me in matches hmm?

Foxhound, do you know how easy it would be for me to fake a log against you telling me that you distributed hacks to me a few months ago? It isn't that hard, either get someone to use your name when you are offline and chat to you and have them say what you want. Or you could just notepad it all load it in and take a ss, don't think that you cannot photo shop things either.

Nygoon aka nick123 who is evading his ban which everyone knows was mad at me for trash talking him on vent. The funny thing here is that this fake log was never sent out to anyone until the day gonass requested demos of me accusing me of wall hacks which, was proven wrong too.  If Nick is mad at me then what isn't a more perfect time to get someone banned? As soon as a demo request comes in from someone else seems to easily back up suspicion. Please until you catch me of actually cheating when I never did or will, don't accuse me again.

It won't bother me if I do get banned or not from this fake log because I am sick of half of the people in this gaming community anyway. It makes me laugh, and pity the people who are going through all of this extent to get me banned from a GAME because they don't like me. That is just bottom line pathetic. Grow up, get a life and  shut up if you are not 100% sure of something. Thanks. :)

Backlot

• PGP
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2012, 12:04:06 AM »
Cool, so we won the tourney. Congrats everyone! EDIT: Especially Legendz.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2012, 12:10:56 AM »
Snood, i think myers will be jealous at the length of that post.

But on a serious note,

Jitspoe's detection is instantaneous, the reason he wasn't banned during the tournament might be because he doesn't ban people immediately, which is why he doesn't like payl's version of the anti hack. He waits a little longer and sees if other people stop using them or decide to come clean themselves,

And as for the logs, i doubt he would go through the trouble to take the ss and white out a part of it just for amusement.

And go ahead and fake a log about me distributing, i would love to see it.

P.S.

"The funny thing here is that this fake log was never sent out to anyone until the day gonass requested demos of me accusing me of wall hacks which, was proven wrong too."

He requested all three of your demos, and nothing was proven wrong. Demo's are for people to make their own decisions, nothing can be proven. HOWEVER, juiicy was hacking and we all requested his demos. Just  some food for thought.