Author Topic: Does this game support S3 Graphics Pro SavageDDR VGA card?  (Read 1249 times)

ben@ryehills

• PGP
Does this game support S3 Graphics Pro SavageDDR VGA card?
« on: June 19, 2006, 07:57:32 AM »
Hi

Can anybody tell me if they have got this game working with this VGA Cards???

I work at a school and we play hl paintball and it works with that vga but I would love to move on to paint ball 2.

I have tested it on 3 workstations, mine with a Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family and two others workstations with the S3 Graphics Pro SavageDDR.

My workstation runs the game fine with on problems but the other workstations runs fine at the start-up (in the main screen) but the in-game runs crap. i.e. part of the map go black sometimes, runs very slow, but it dose jump to life and run ok every for about 10 sec.

If you go into the menu screen while in-game it runs even slower and the mouse runs so slow.

Any help would be great as I think the game is great and you must think of the children?

;D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:25:55 AM by webhead »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: VGA Card: S3 Graphics Pro SavageDDR
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 02:55:20 PM »
Integrated graphics cards suck in general for playing games.  If you want to be able to play decently, you need to purchase a real video card (such as a GeForce series card), but sometimes the onboard cards take the AGP slot, so you're screwed.