Author Topic: Public the DP2 Game  (Read 2073 times)

gamelaster

• PGP
Public the DP2 Game
« on: May 19, 2012, 02:34:21 AM »
Hi, DP2 is verry awesome game, also its bad publicated....  I publicated PB2BH on SK/CZ forums and featuring is verry big.... But, if good public(cnet or game portals interviews), game is played...

Malware

• VM-68
Re: Public the DP2 Game
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 04:25:38 PM »
Good job dude, but look, most of the new players would probably play this game for like couple of months and quit. Reason? - Game does not change, its almost same like 2-3 years before. Althought there are some changes but most of players don't notice them. If you look on games like pes, fifa, gameplay was pretty hard before, now they made gameplay easy, interesting is massive, lots of new possibilites.

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 09:19:20 AM »
Good job dude, but look, most of the new players would probably play this game for like couple of months and quit. Reason? - Game does not change, its almost same like 2-3 years before. Althought there are some changes but most of players don't notice them. If you look on games like pes, fifa, gameplay was pretty hard before, now they made gameplay easy, interesting is massive, lots of new possibilites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZtBCpo0eU

I'm happy dp doesnt change

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 09:27:15 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZtBCpo0eU

I'm happy dp doesn't change
So true, and i hope it never changes, malware the reason that DP new player quit is because when they start playing they see some players flying around and doing crazy jumps and they think they hack, to counter this issue, their should be a tutorial on how to play and the basics of the game, and this tutorial should occur automatically when some one downloads DP for the first time.

Examples of this: Temple Run :)

rafalluz

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 01:51:22 PM »
The problem with DP2 isn't quite that there is no change, but the fact that package you get isn't terribly compelling overall (even graphics aside, with hr4 pack they aren't so horrible saving for very low poly count caused presumably by engine limitations).

Answer yourself: who is this game aimed to? And why should they play this game when many much more advanced alternatives are now free (Quake Live, Warsow, Xonotic, Team Fortress 2)? I don't mean to hate on work jitspoe and others put into the game, just thinking of actual distinguishing reasons to pick this over other games other than "IT'S PAINTBALL DAMMIT!".

Malware

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 08:16:08 AM »
Well, I have nothing against this current dp, but if you want to keep with it, you need to change atleast interface, small things, like scoreboard, or new ingame look...

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 01:44:42 AM »

Examples of this: Temple Run :)

temple run :)i love dp how it is at the moment except for the anticheat still hackers out there...... hopefully it doesnt get completely renewed like runescape did.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
temple run :)i love dp how it is at the moment except for the anticheat still hackers out there...... hopefully it doesnt get completely renewed like runescape did.
if you mean by rhe hackers like speedhackers, then thats ok. But no wallhacker or aimboters or anyother types of hacks, all get detected.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2012, 01:33:57 PM »
if you mean by rhe hackers like speedhackers, then thats ok. But no wallhacker or aimboters or anyother types of hacks, all get detected.
yup exactly what i mean.smiley face