Author Topic: SupermansPub.com Live Stats Again!!  (Read 4124 times)

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
SupermansPub.com Live Stats Again!!
« on: June 13, 2012, 02:20:23 PM »
www.SupermansPub.com/stats

Stats for the following servers are now live! ...again!

:Supermans PUB:
:Supermans SPEED:
Unrateds Pub
Speed USA
Siege USA
Clipz Q2 Jump mod

The stats update every 15 minutes for all servers except Speed USA and Siege USA, which update daily at around 11:00pm EST.

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:26:02 PM by SuperMAn »

payl

• 68 Carbine
Re: SupermansPub.com Live Stats Again!!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 07:34:48 AM »
Clipz Q2 Jump mod
I'll never understand why do you put Q2 servers on Pball serverlist. Pball isn't Q2.
Quite honestly i don't think that anybody needs those stats, some other features would be cool. For example reseting time limit to 20:00 and points to 50 (is this right server i'm talking about?). This just messes up autoswitch to switch less often, as it thoughts that enemies win just by few points cuz limit is set very high.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 07:55:36 AM »
Clipz Q2 jump mod was intended for use by the DP community, that is why it is on the DP serverlist.

You are right, "nobody needs those stats".  They are nice to have though.

For the settings I guess you are talking about Speed and Siege USA?  They are configured with 10 minute timelimit but no score limit.  Not changing this.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 08:50:17 AM »
Clipz Q2 jump mod was intended for use by the DP community, that is why it is on the DP serverlist.
So if i make a Minecraft server should i put it on paintball server list if it's intended to use by pball community? Doesn't make sense for me. Paintball server list is for paintball servers, that's my opinion. None other games should be there.

For the settings I guess you are talking about Speed and Siege USA?  They are configured with 10 minute timelimit but no score limit.  Not changing this.
Those are just annoying to play because most of maps are designed for 20 minutes and it's annoying because often teams are unbalanced and teambalancer doesn't really change those as it doesn't care about 100-0. But you have so many servers that you aren't really able to remember all of those so doesn't matter as you host some good servers too. But some EU servers would be nice.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 09:17:20 AM »
speaking of things you don't really need...

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 09:23:31 AM »
So if i make a Minecraft server should i put it on paintball server list if it's intended to use by pball community?
If you could connect and play it through the DP client I don't see why not.  Not like it is causing any problems.  It is convenient.

Those are just annoying to play because most of maps are designed for 20 minutes and it's annoying because often teams are unbalanced and teambalancer doesn't really change those as it doesn't care about 100-0. But you have so many servers that you aren't really able to remember all of those so doesn't matter as you host some good servers too. But some EU servers would be nice.

I don't think any maps are specifically designed for 20 minute games...  20 minutes is often too long for a map, people get bored before it finishes and leave.  From my experience as a server admin I think most people prefer 10 minute games in pubs.
I agree team balancer is pretty bad, it balances based on number of players only.  Better than nothing though.

I used to host EU servers also but the hosting company died.  I think there are enough of them now anyways.

eXitus

• Committee Member
  • VM-68
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 09:28:01 AM »
Keep up the good work Superman, your servers are awesome, 10 minutes timelimit is perfect for speedservers. Don't listen to payl.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 09:52:05 AM »
PAYL SHUT THE intercourse UP

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »
If you could connect and play it through the DP client I don't see why not.  Not like it is causing any problems.  It is convenient.
Well, it isn't possible to play on it with default paintball installation. It annoys me when both: 1. i enter with paintball on q2 server. 2. somebody enter with paintball on q2 server. Probably there should be categories... But whatever, maybe after serverlist got too long somebody will notice problem.
I don't think any maps are specifically designed for 20 minute games...  20 minutes is often too long for a map, people get bored before it finishes and leave.  From my experience as a server admin I think most people prefer 10 minute games in pubs.
I agree team balancer is pretty bad, it balances based on number of players only.  Better than nothing though.
Well, IMO everyone got used to this normal 20 min limit... I hate if map ends after 10 min cuz i can't really play much on maps i like and i leave when for example such a good maps come in like 'midnight'. But it's your server, do what you want.
Don't listen to payl.
Can't you understand that i have other opinion than yours? Don't say so just because my opinion is other than yours. Like a kid... blah.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 01:34:17 PM »
Payl you're justa  troll. everything you say is negative. so kindly shut up and delete your forum account.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 03:17:43 PM »
payl your PAC thing sucks. ya intercoursein moron.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
Payl, the jump server is because I enjoy playing jump mod, with dp i dont need to have q2 to play.

payl

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 04:14:57 AM »
Payl, the jump server is because I enjoy playing jump mod, with dp i dont need to have q2 to play.
Yeah i understand, but it sometimes annoy me when i want to play on jump server and i go on Q2 server and then paintball config messes up etc.
Probably categories would be best solution (like: speed,certified,jump,q2jump,other). Just as long those q2 severs are clearly marked as being q2, i don't see bigger problem.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 07:29:22 PM »
Yeah i understand, but it sometimes annoy me when i want to play on jump server and i go on Q2 server and then paintball config messes up etc.
Probably categories would be best solution (like: speed,certified,jump,q2jump,other). Just as long those q2 severs are clearly marked as being q2, i don't see bigger problem.

"Clipz Q2 Jump mod"

you're running out of things to female dog about

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 08:10:28 PM »
SHUTUP PAYL FFS

Chef-Killer

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 02:51:40 AM »
I'd prefer if there would be only siege maps on the siege server. That could be a great server, but atm it's just annoying if there're runs lots of maps that doesn't support siege.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 03:44:47 AM »
why all of the sudden are we getting spammers on this forum?

nub

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 06:17:29 AM »
we need PAC!

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 09:36:13 AM »
I'd prefer if there would be only siege maps on the siege server. That could be a great server, but atm it's just annoying if there're runs lots of maps that doesn't support siege.

Yes I will fix this.  I will still put on pgptrain when I play there though =D.