Author Topic: mutliaccount: punksidle, xtraghost, ruskiealex, yapyccku  (Read 6053 times)

deadfroggy

• Autococker
mutliaccount: punksidle, xtraghost, ruskiealex, yapyccku
« on: August 18, 2012, 07:12:33 PM »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 07:34:01 PM by deadfroggy »

XtraGhost

• PGP
Re: mutliaccount: punksidle, xtraghost, ruskiealex, yapyccku
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 07:55:27 PM »
ehem... if i may... but i see no full proof about this at all. as a lawyer i know my rights and i know the rules about dplogin. i have broken none. i use to play on 1 of my other accounts. ruskiealex. as i have spoken with jitspoe, he allowed a recreation account only once. which i have follow those rules. Leading to my case. i see no reason to authorize this ban or to even have this page up. i think DeadFroggy is a nice person with nice intentions but this has no proof whatsoever. also Punk is a nice friend of mine so theres no reason to put him into this...

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 07:57:40 PM »
Also DeadFroggy did delete a few things on his recent post so you may not see it. It says
reasons for This...
#1. Punksidle misspells what? with wat?.
#2. Punk is a jumper record holder.. xtraghost claims to be a jumper...

Also Yapyccku is not in this as well.. He is my cousin as i stated in the picture to see if loony remembered me and my cousins playing this game.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 08:19:56 PM »
i use to play on 1 of my other accounts. ruskiealex. as i have spoken with jitspoe, he allowed a recreation account only once.

Anything else to say sir.

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 08:25:22 PM »
yes i do. the rules say nothing about when an account is lost or deleted. my account has been lost for well over 2 years. as i have said in my pictures. that account has been lost. but for some reason u deleted that picture where i said that... hmm... i think you should grow up and stop accusing people and let jitspoe and mods decide. stop trying to back ur reasons up with facts if you have no proof.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
well why didnt you click forgot password?

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2012, 08:29:05 PM »
also if you have no idea. when i stated "recreation account" that is an account given to an admin/mod to delete and allow me a new one. i have no access to that account. therefore that fact you stated is false. and is terminated.

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2012, 08:33:02 PM »
forgotten password does not give any results if you have no access to that email. that is why i have gotten a recreational account

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2012, 08:36:22 PM »
7 pictures of proof.
PS: you never said you lost the account
PPS: you think i should grow up. look at urself. your probably some kid thats 7 years old sitting on a couch in russia or something.
PPPS: Im a well known person of dp2 and i like to help jitspoe out. I wasnt accusing you but since you said that your  ruskiealex. Still means you mutliaccounted. FFS stop trying to evade ban.
PPPPS: (beacause you keep replying as im typing this)
we will find out jitspoe will tell me stop having a cry because im accusing you of multi account if you have contacted him and everything he will say just shh untill jitspoe does. OK?

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2012, 08:42:52 PM »
i want jitspoe to notice how i feel a racist comment here. "SOME KID IN RUSSIA SITTING ON A COUCH." sir i am not a kid and im a lawyer. with that comment am am able to start a court session about you. being predudice to me. if the moderators do not do anything about this i will file a lawsuit to him.

" you think i should grow up. look at urself. your probably some kid thats 7 years old sitting on a couch in russia or something."

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2012, 08:43:48 PM »
7 pictures of proof.
PS: you never said you lost the account
PPS: you think i should grow up. look at urself. your probably some kid thats 7 years old sitting on a couch in russia or something.
PPPS: Im a well known person of dp2 and i like to help jitspoe out. I wasnt accusing you but since you said that your  ruskiealex. Still means you mutliaccounted. FFS stop trying to evade ban.
PPPPS: (beacause you keep replying as im typing this)
we will find out jitspoe will tell me stop having a cry because im accusing you of multi account if you have contacted him and everything he will say just shh untill jitspoe does. OK?

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2012, 08:46:38 PM »
wasnt being racist mate.

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2012, 08:47:47 PM »
that was a racist comment and i will leave that to jitspoe

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 08:50:04 PM »
could you stop whineing geeez.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2012, 09:17:28 PM »
jitspoe delete all these comments that are unneeded.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 10:39:04 PM »
ehem... if i may... but i see no full proof about this at all. as a lawyer i know my rights and i know the rules about dplogin. i have broken none. i use to play on 1 of my other accounts. ruskiealex. as i have spoken with jitspoe, he allowed a recreation account only once. which i have follow those rules. Leading to my case. i see no reason to authorize this ban or to even have this page up. i think DeadFroggy is a nice person with nice intentions but this has no proof whatsoever. also Punk is a nice friend of mine so theres no reason to put him into this...
I don't recall this.  If you could email me the discussion we had (jitspoeAyahooDcom), it should help your case.

(Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=25151)

XtraGhost

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »
hm. i checked with my emails. i cant seem to find the conversations we have.  it was about 3 years ago and i think after we talked i just deleted it because i saw no point for it.