Author Topic: flash tutorials for newbies  (Read 1718 times)

evilchuck

• PGP
flash tutorials for newbies
« on: September 04, 2012, 08:26:28 PM »
 I am still a little new myself and most of the info about clans i had to figure out on my own through posts a couple ?s and irc channels and listening to people talk. having said that along with the training map, I believe that a flash video would do some justice. the video should have tips on matches, a couple how to's, some slang translation and protocol on grabs caps and re-con. make the video fun and hope to here some feedback on this

ReBoRnToX

• PGP
Re: flash tutorials for newbies
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 09:24:13 PM »
I'll train you if you like, you are on irc, I'll pm you there so I can train yo, ok?

evilchuck

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 10:59:19 PM »
i am getting training i need via scrims and watching ppl who are good at jumping i posted this for the newbies that dont know or the ones that have hard time putting two and two together. ppl have been posting for feed back on how to get new ppl involved in the clan scene

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 11:57:07 PM »
Reborn, who are you?

ReBoRnToX

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 12:01:51 AM »
Then I shall teach you how to strafe-->strafe jump. Also, I have been training people for along time, so if you want I could train you, and literally give you all my knowlage about this game so far, for examples some configs thath will give you better aim/comfort when playing, also with jumping.

It doesn't matter who am I, but what I do that makes me who I m.

evilchuck

• PGP
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 07:26:43 AM »
i am open to more knowledge pm me on irc plz