Author Topic: System Requirements Sheet  (Read 1875 times)

mikerodos

• PGP
System Requirements Sheet
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:24:21 AM »

Hi there,

First of all i would like to congratulate you for the work you've put in this project.
  I am a computer science student at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and i would like to work on your game as part of a project for a course i am taking this semester.
  What i wanna do is,with your permission of course,to create the SRS(system requirements sheet) documentation for your project.

Please let me know if you are interested.I really need this for my course.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Michael Kiourdis

Foxhound

• Autococker
Re: System Requirements Sheet
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 12:39:59 PM »
Feel free to do any of this as well.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=25405.0

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 12:27:46 AM »
Hi there,

First of all i would like to congratulate you for the work you've put in this project.
  I am a computer science student at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and i would like to work on your game as part of a project for a course i am taking this semester.
  What i wanna do is,with your permission of course,to create the SRS(system requirements sheet) documentation for your project.

Please let me know if you are interested.I really need this for my course.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Michael Kiourdis

That won't be necessary, this game gets 100 FPS at max settings on a Commodore 64.

mikerodos

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 03:51:14 PM »
That won't be necessary, this game gets 100 FPS at max settings on a Commodore 64.

What i wanna do is not just right down the hardware system requirements.It's a full documentation i need to do about a course i'm taking.
It's gonna be around 30 pages describing the project,its features etc.

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 04:18:55 PM »
What i wanna do is not just right down the hardware system requirements.It's a full documentation i need to do about a course i'm taking.

You can ask Jitspoe if you want, but I doubt he'll mind. Maybe Jitspoe can add it to the documentation section because it would be great for noobs to learn how to play the game and why pepole zoom all over maps like Airtime without hacking/cheating.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »

Sure, go ahead. Are you going to test the game to determine the requirements yourself?

Edit: is this a software engineering-type "requirements document"? Either way, it's a free game, go right ahead and do your project.

mikerodos

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 07:09:45 AM »
Yes its exactly that.
I'm willing to test it myself a little yes.
I mailed jitspoe and he is fine with it..

Thanks everyone.
I'll keep you posted when i'll get it going.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2012, 11:06:01 PM »