Author Topic: Mod DB Mod of the Year  (Read 7078 times)

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
Re: Mod DB Mod of the Year
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 02:44:13 PM »
GMR
GeniusMRichards

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 02:59:59 PM »
Go cry. :)
Payl you made your own thread for trolling and derailing, please go pleasure yourself there where I don't have to read it.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2013, 03:05:59 PM »
Nominate payl for this years MOST DERAILED THREADS
lol is that all. I'm disappointed.

Good, we cheat so others can complain. How funny actually everyone cries when someone cheats in the game... Next: if some mod will get more votes than us, we should go cheat in their games, to prove our game is best.

Payl you made your own thread for trolling and derailing, please go pleasure yourself there where I don't have to read it.
Tell jitspoe to stop removing those.
Funny tho how you help me doing it to complain (it is how it works honestly: I put something annoying, you NEED to answer to derail thread, and Clipz/Toxiic makes it even more derailed).

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 04:06:44 PM »
92!!!! :D

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 04:31:30 PM »
Good, we cheat so others can complain. How funny actually everyone cries when someone cheats in the game... Next: if some mod will get more votes than us, we should go cheat in their games, to prove our game is best.
LOL yes let's all go and cheat in other games, GREAT IDEA payl!! To bad the nominee for best suggestion goes to FuSsion though!

Payl, stop derailing threads and go create a thread and stick to that just like Cameron said, no one here wants to hear how imcompetent you are thnx. /mute "not_payl_obviously"

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
I really like that people are voting but i have 2 questions. How do I vote more than once? and is voting more than once within the rules? if it isn't, then I would agree that it is unfair on other mods that this happens, however they probably do it too. I am getting confused upon the rules of voting with all this offtopicness. All I know is I defninately voted once!

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2013, 05:07:12 PM »
How do I vote more than once? and is voting more than once within the rules? if it isn't, then I would agree that it is unfair on other mods that this happens, however they probably do it too.
Question 1 is "how do I cheat".
Answer to question 2 is "if it was within rules, you could click this button forever". JMR even said they have countermeasure to prevent botclicks. "They probably do it too" is like cheating in this game by newbies: Others run so fast, must be speedhack, so let me get a speedhack. If you see nothing wrong in this, go cheat next time you suspect someone of cheat. Game will be better both without cheaters and people that doesn't understand that they shouldn't cheat because it ruin game for others, not "make it not fun" for them (Clearly PAC would have helped tho #ragetopic).
However I'm able to see others point of view, not only in this game, also in other games, and that's why I don't cheat in paintball nor in such competitions. If we aren't #1, we aren't #1, that's it. Blaming it on they cheating is so like this forum however, so I see why you are like this.

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2013, 08:43:41 PM »
@JMR:

I imagine the "encrypted hash" you are running into is actually a token to prevent cross-site request forgery, which is what you're doing.

You might also check the "legal" tab on the competition, JMR:
Judging will be based on Mod DB members votes. Any project found falsely accumulating votes via dummy registrations or other means will be instantly disqualified.

In short: Payl is right, you are wrong. Stop forging votes, it's not a "good cause", it's just petty, immature, and damages the game in general. Grow up.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 12:22:37 AM »
awards mean nothing if not gained on merit. dont be a girl thingy and spam vote.

although dp has my vote , dp fo lyf black persons

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2013, 03:00:54 PM »
In short: Payl is right, you are wrong. Stop forging votes, it's not a "good cause", it's just petty, immature, and damages the game in general. Grow up.

Exactly. Cheating is cheating, regardless how it's done, it's bad. Cheating to win a vote is pathetic.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2013, 03:37:02 PM »
Exactly. Cheating is cheating, regardless how it's done, it's bad. Cheating to win a vote is pathetic.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16707