Author Topic: Killing your own team mates with nades  (Read 1716 times)

hendog

• PGP
Killing your own team mates with nades
« on: December 18, 2012, 05:22:44 PM »
Not sure if anyone thinks this is cool or not, but im so meddling sick of being killed by some immature little pukes. Sludgedemon killed me on one team...and then he switched to do the same thing. Some things like spawning and camping get sickening (and I am guilty of doing both) but switching teams to kill your own team, or even worse, just to ruin the overall game experience for one player is not right. These people should either be banned or the ability to kill your own team where YOU SPAWN should be stopped. Make it so there is a safe place in EVERY MAP so NOBODY can spawn and add in the safe zone where your own team cant kill you and you have a perfect setup!!

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Killing your own team mates with nades
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 07:15:45 PM »
I think Jitspoe patched that in one of the newer builds. 

hendog

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 08:04:10 PM »
I have the most updated version...nothing stopping people from doing it.

There are some servers that it doesnt happen on and other do...but I have never seen or heard of a patch that stops it from happening at base but allows for errant nades to blow up and kill your own teammates throughout the course.

If this has been done please point me in the direction to the download for this 'patch'.

Thanks

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 09:56:55 PM »
It's a server side setting (grenadeffire).  Also, this has nothing to do with the committee.  Moved.