Author Topic: bye everyone!  (Read 10056 times)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: bye everyone!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 02:14:31 PM »
Message removed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:15:29 PM by JMR »

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 02:25:55 PM »
You were temp banned.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 02:55:34 PM »
That's Clipz for you.

wh1t3

• PGP
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 03:23:47 PM »
jmr, after so much time you´ve spent in pb and for your websites, you really wanna quit because some guys making fun of you? many newer players get laughed at, just stay cool and go your way. i respect you for your job you´ve done in pb, but i won´t anymore, if you quit cuz´ some crap

Narga

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 04:03:22 PM »
Nothing anyone else can do about the slowness of features getting done, it's been like that forever.

Not really.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 04:06:32 PM »
Rick before you speak you didnt see his three hour rage on #paintball, He was raging at 10 of us and he wrote to many lines and got temp banned. He then continued to troll so I banned him for about 10 mins. Before you stick your thick head into a conversation know the facts.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 04:50:56 PM »
Rick before you speak you didnt see his three hour rage on #paintball, He was raging at 10 of us and he wrote to many lines and got temp banned. He then continued to troll so I banned him for about 10 mins. Before you stick your thick head into a conversation know the facts.

You kicked Reaver for not liking him, wouldn't put it past you.

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 09:20:47 PM »
See you in two weeks

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 10:09:52 PM »
dont you worry that is what clipz does best at banning and temp banning players. BTW clipzzzzzzzyyyyy wanna tell me why everyone says you ban them on servers/irc, even though they dont troll or annoy, and rick is completely right on that part you use to kick me from servers/irc channels because you disliked me... sooo @clipz- do you even lift bro?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:45 PM »
lol this guys british!?. yo whos bullying you, team cuso will lay em out i tells you ayeaye.

But legit, clipz you/a member of your clan whilst you were there banned me from a cP server for atleast 15 mins for replying to your question of 'rick go away if youre here to troll', 'no im not rick, im unrated, he jacked my name harhar'. Lost respect.

On topic, jmr dont make goodbye threads. All I read was 'Hey guys, Im some guy that played this game for a short while, made a serious clan with a website but because a few people were mean to me and I didnt get my detective sucked enough, Im gona act like Im some sort of extremely valuable asset being lost and get lots of your attention because I didnt get it from my parents, bye!'

If you cant man up and take a few insults, then yeah please back out. But if you stay, which you probably will, ofcourse there will be more support than rejection since we all want to play more teams.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 06:09:52 AM »
That was not me who banned you unrated, I'm not the only one who runs the servers.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2013, 09:55:06 AM »
lol!

#PrayForJMR

btw yeah see ya in week or two

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 10:33:23 AM »
Why do goodbye threads lead to pages of conceded posts about others. Bye JordanMRichards, I hope you find a game that you have more fun playing than this, with a great clan to play with.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 09:10:17 AM »
Message removed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:15:43 PM by JMR »

swk513

• PGP
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2013, 09:58:57 AM »
umad unrated? it was me who banned you, because 95% of the people on your team are a bunch of bundles of twigs.  i'll ban whoever i want for however long I want to... count on it.  if a nyone ever has a problem about the cp servers and who gets banned, hand me back some of the money i shell out, if not, get your loser ass back to LoL and quit crying about being banned.  (btw, that might have earned you a perm ban on all my servers, jackass)

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2013, 12:34:17 PM »
Posted by: JordanMRichards

Guys thanks for your words. I didn't realize how many people actually look down on trolls...

Hmm...

Well the actuall problem is that those troll make a sport out of trolling this forums ^^ :P

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2013, 01:52:18 PM »
umad unrated? it was me who banned you, because 95% of the people on your team are a bunch of bundles of twigs.  i'll ban whoever i want for however long I want to... count on it.  if a nyone ever has a problem about the cp servers and who gets banned, hand me back some of the money i shell out, if not, get your loser ass back to LoL and quit crying about being banned.  (btw, that might have earned you a perm ban on all my servers, jackass)

reminds me of dang aka chocosaur, if someone remember him :D

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »

WHODDEYYYYY tell em

but really tho unrated if someone bans you from their server i don't think they give a intercourse if you lose respect for them

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 02:58:23 PM »
reminds me of dang aka chocosaur, if someone remember him :D

:)

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »
He never mentioned Foxhound: the first person to join his clan!!! :'(

J! Joy! Justice! THE J TROOPERS RULE!!!!!