Author Topic: bye everyone!  (Read 10067 times)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
bye everyone!
« on: January 09, 2013, 02:33:27 PM »
Message removed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:01:04 PM by JMR »

WhyTwoJayEsq

• PGP
Re: bye everyone!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 03:04:39 PM »
Quality blog.

This rivals LeBron James and "the decision".

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 03:07:08 PM »
Wait what? I've never heard anyone speak badly of you O_o

dooonnntttt gooooo

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
Well there are alot of reasons why they hate you, only cause of your actions sir.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2013, 03:19:06 PM »
It is basically what everyone does now. Least we know why.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2013, 05:09:40 PM »
What changes would be necessary to make you come back?

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 05:21:11 PM »
Bye dude. Another month or so and you'd have survived the initial mockery period for people who try to improve the game, and graduated to become an embittered elitist bastard like the rest of the community.

Best of luck with your programming projects. :)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 05:40:00 PM »
Everytime I looked on IRC it seemed like people were responding to any questions you had, and trying to help you. I didn't read it much, but I think the only time anyone mocked you was over the religion stuff, not the way you ran your team or anything about you.

Nothing anyone else can do about your friend leaving, or about the slowness of features getting done, it's been like that forever. But instead of quitting over that stuff, let it motivate you to help. Make an impact on the game instead of giving up. Don't have the attitude that the entire community has, step up and improve it. You've spent that time on your clan, website, and a map, don't let it go to waste.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 06:12:08 PM »
you need a bigshot to back you, gota suck some detective to get recognition bro, its how the community works. or make sick maps like cuso.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 07:54:16 PM »
JordanMRichards, No one dislikes you. We didn't get off on the best foot but we were fine after. Everyone in this game has moments where they talk excrement. That has been around since 1998 when dp2 came out. I think you should give it another chance, I think you have a chance at getting a lot better. DP2 is not a game you can learn in a few weeks or months, it takes years to become real good, to learn every jump and most maps out there.

Don't set yourself short and don't listen to the haters. Just play for fun and yourself.

Cheers, hope to see ya again soon.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2013, 10:37:14 PM »
Don't set yourself short and don't listen to the haters. Just play for fun and yourself.
Come back jmr!!!!

blaa

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 06:10:32 AM »
I have decided to leave paintball2
I am handing over leadership to ramos4.
I left because my best friend left my clan (elapse)
I also left because I will never be accepted into the community of paintball2
I also left because you get looked down on for being serious and competetive in paintball2
I have spent weeks and hours working for my clan and the website.

Would almost give a intercourse. But then you go ahead and say

I see no feature for paintball2, the game will die out and so will the players

Conclusion: attention sexually promiscuous person.

Go away.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 08:36:06 AM »
this game isn't dead. and it won't die in near future.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2013, 09:46:44 AM »
^ This game is a pub game, there's no competitive scene. But if you follow the forums, you'd notice the attempt to put a leaderboard / elo system in place. This is to enhance the competitive scene and make teams want to actually compete/practice to "be the best" - since the best will be visible for everyone to see.

Right now, it may not seem like other teams are competitive - but just about every player in this game is highly competitive. They avoid other teams, they fake their records, etc... - they care a lot about winning. It's the structure that people lack, but you're the first one to do it - don't quit cause some 12 year olds mocked it, keep it going and show people THATS how you should run a team. Change the way people run teams, so the game can actually improve.

You've put the effort, now keep it going for a change to happen. I bet more people supported how you ran a clan than mocked it. Quitting over the few who mocked it is a stupid reason to quit. (Also, never make goodbye threads).

IronFist

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:29 AM »
It's not that you're serious, it's that you're roleplaying being serious.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2013, 10:12:48 AM »
JordanMRichars, if your going to live your life and change life styles due to people criticizing you then your in for a long one. People will always make fun of you. Alot of the times people will make fun of you is because they are insecure with their own life. Being behind a computer anyone can say anything. They can because there is no real punishment, versus in real life people would just beat the piss out of the other person. Ill agree with the competition part it has dwindled over the years. Alot of us older players have grown up, work full time, are married or even have kids. The time we have for training and logging game hours has dissipated.

Your welcome by the way, I enjoy working with newer players even though we might lose one here. I will continue to help develop newer players who are interested in the clan scene. If we want this game to go into a positive direction we all need to work on this.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2013, 10:46:37 AM »
You'd be surprised, go ask the people from cReat how they laugh at my seriousness in the game.

the guys who are in creat are dumb svks and czech. noone gives a intercourse about them

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2013, 11:12:11 AM »
man, as soon as you have success they'll stop laughing.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, 01:34:29 PM »

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2013, 01:55:51 PM »
Message removed.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:15:10 PM by JMR »