Author Topic: DP2 Pick Up Games [PUG] #dp2pickup  (Read 3399 times)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
DP2 Pick Up Games [PUG] #dp2pickup
« on: February 08, 2013, 06:19:43 PM »
There has not been much matching going on as of late. I'm trying to start back up #dp2pickup like I did about a year ago. We had 6 on 6's and higher if I remember correctly. It was a lot of fun and you were not always on the same team with the same players. I hope to see people return to #dp2pickup and lets let the PUGs  begin!

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: DP2 Pick Up Games [PUG] #dp2pickup
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 08:52:39 PM »
There would be matching if teams didn't randomly decide to abuse admin. Made an entire team of 6 active players stop playing completely, which led to a few others playing a lot less/quitting. But wants to help so much! Oh the irony. When mad abuse, but always wants best for game!

But ykno, it's your servers, rage about people leaving your clan and ban them all. Banned Rick/Unrated who are the nicest guys in this game. Noob. Publicly apologize to Unrated and he'll come back. If you truly care, we'll see a thread with a detailed apology. (PS we're all on unrated's brown penis, so we follow his every move).

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 09:08:30 PM »
I'm in his penis.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 11:26:33 PM »
Hey guys lets play TF2!

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 05:36:49 AM »
There would be matching if teams didn't randomly decide to abuse admin. Made an entire team of 6 active players stop playing completely, which led to a few others playing a lot less/quitting. But wants to help so much! Oh the irony. When mad abuse, but always wants best for game!

But ykno, it's your servers, rage about people leaving your clan and ban them all. Banned Rick/Unrated who are the nicest guys in this game. Noob. Publicly apologize to Unrated and he'll come back. If you truly care, we'll see a thread with a detailed apology. (PS we're all on unrated's brown penis, so we follow his every move).

Thank you Myers =]

Hey guys lets play TF2!

i started with tf2 like 3days ago

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 10:06:48 AM »
foxhound1112 add me on steam

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 12:44:14 PM »
Abuse? I banned one person Rick. I never did anything to unrated. I've already spoken to him and made that clear.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »
swk changes settings everytime L!O!L!OL!L!OL!L

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 03:50:53 PM »
Abuse? I banned one person Rick. I never did anything to unrated. I've already spoken to him and made that clear.
orly, isnt that admin abuse right there?LOL!LOL!OL!O!LO!L!O!L, Rick is proberaly one of the nicest players in this game. Also your more famous for banning players on IRC channels which has same impact on the game.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 04:05:18 PM »

You banned Unrated who had Rick's name. Your team or "admins' abused admin on us nonstop with your knowledge. Yet you did not attempt to stop these horrible acts. You were mad cause we 'clanhopped'. Again, I don't care what you do with your servers - you paid. But it's funny to see the public attitude of "Omg save the game! I'm a positive member of the community wanting to help everyone and make this game grow!!!"-- but in reality, you negatively impact the game as much as anyone else currently playing. You or "your team" directly caused 6-10 active players to stop playing. SO IF YOU REALLY CARE, WE WILL SEE A THREAD SINCERELY APOLOGIZING TO UNRATED, AND HE WILL FORCE WeOnlyPlayCusoMaps TO RETURN. THIS ALSO HELPS YOU GET PEOPLE FOR PICKUP GAMES. HOW MUCH DO YOU CARE????????

PS: I love Whaley.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 05:21:50 PM »
Unrated making a bad name for me again. Such a penis lover.

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 06:43:56 PM »
I recently placed a trademark on "LO!L" and all similar variations. Please cease using these terms.

Carry on this important conversation with mindless insults of your own creation.

Thank You,

mewa.rules

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 02:38:07 AM »
I recently placed a trademark on "LO!L" and all similar variations. Please cease using these terms.

Carry on this important conversation with mindless insults of your own creation.

Thank You,

mewa.rules
Hey wait a minute, didn't I hack ur clan and intercoursed it up??

mewa

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 01:37:01 AM »
I think you're remembering something that you did to GT well after it was defunct, and even longer since I had been in it. From what I recall it had nothing to do with hacking, you simply typed a known password in that was given/slipped to you. I'm surprised Jitspoe still lets you play here, but he probably cares as much about you as everyone else does. You are your only promotional device and you've used it enough considering how weak and inconsequential your actions have been.

P.S. - Don't address me again.