Author Topic: cP admin abuse to be stopped.  (Read 4393 times)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
cP admin abuse to be stopped.
« on: February 09, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »
I've had people come up to me saying they are sick of the admin abuse on my servers. Some of it I knew of like example swk and myself sometimes will viewgib players AFTER the rounds over. It honestly has no harm and doesn't end your streak. Ill admit I've layed the ban hammer down a few to many times myself. This message is for any ADMIN on my servers. If you kick, temp ban, viewgib or abuse your admin in any ways I will remove your admin and you will get a 20 day ban from ALL Prozak servers.

I apologize, on behalf of Clan Prozak, to everyone for letting this go on for to long. Everyone who has been banned for any reason at all I will remove you're bans. I'm almost sure they are all temp bans so I can remove them all quite easily.

The match scene has came to quick hault as of late. Finding out from someone that this is the reason that him and 10 other players stopped playing.

I probably got quite a big upset with you guys all leaving prozak when you did. Sorry for the abuse and bans in the result of it. I promise all admin abuse will not continue on Prozak Servers from this moment forward.

Hopefully this can persuade them to return and let this game get more active again. A month or two ago it was pretty solid and had around 6-8 active clans now there being only 3-4.

Chalk

• VM-68
Re: cP admin abuse to be stopped.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 05:13:17 PM »
female dogMADEEEEE

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 05:24:17 PM »
Hahahaahahaaha.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 05:41:59 PM »
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 05:45:28 PM »

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 05:47:31 PM »
All the trolling from my gang of hooligans aside, I appreciate this message to the community. Positive steps to improve activity in the game need to be matched by action, and it's nice to see steps finally supporting the talk.

I officially declare the return of Team Cuso. And Capo.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 08:43:53 PM »
Why do you do this Clipz? Unrated and his supercool gang are just some guys who are trying to act cool. They have the worst posts ever. I dont even know how people can laugh about this.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 09:09:41 PM »
It needed to be done they laugh because its me. I'm trying to help rebuild this community like i did when i returned last year. I got cocky and stubborn for a bit and let my ego get in the way but thats over.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 09:50:26 PM »
Why do you do this Clipz? Unrated and his supercool gang are just some guys who are trying to act cool. They have the worst posts ever. I dont even know how people can laugh about this.

We may troll every now and then, but before the ban fiasco we were the most active players around. ily. btw its myers and his gang, im like the lowest ranked, highest elo.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 12:45:15 AM »
yea same man, highly ranked , second lowest elo.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2013, 02:45:19 AM »
I got cocky and stubborn for a bit and let my ego get in the way but thats over.
Like you did with me.. Anyways LMaO

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2013, 08:41:34 AM »

np breh ily

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2013, 06:44:08 PM »
Like you did with me.. Anyways LMaO

No not with you, you're just a tool. I'm not the only one who can't stand you either.

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 03:39:51 PM »
No not with you, you're just a tool. I'm not the only one who can't stand you either.
I like tox and his money :)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 05:25:45 PM »
i got more money in my couch then whaley does in his bank account, i found 2 loonies once.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »
It's the people and their attitudes, like certain ones in here, that start off admins banning people like they do..... Clipz says sorry, and then it begins to turn into a troll thread... Nice.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
It's the people and their attitudes, like certain ones in here, that start off admins banning people like they do..... Clipz says sorry, and then it begins to turn into a troll thread... Nice.
i misread dat shet...but we're all just jokin so take yo old boring ass somewhere else

« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:22:49 PM by Chalk »

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 09:11:13 PM »
Shut up we're all cool with clipz...the only one who didn't troll in here was the ......
You didn't even comprehend what I wrote before you typed...

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 10:14:18 PM »
You didn't even comprehend what I wrote before you typed...

trueeeeeeee. but stop being a party pooper

(i realized that too late so i just left it lol)

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 09:09:56 AM »
Clipz abuses me in a manner that I cannot explain correctly on this forum.