Author Topic: Forgot Password  (Read 2554 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Forgot Password
« on: May 13, 2013, 04:32:19 PM »
Hello fellow DPer's this message is not intended towards the players and committee members, but to the leader of this fine game; which is Jitspoe.
I have forgotten my password and would like to retrive it back, I have already tried using the "forget password" tactic, but seems to be not working because of this message:
 "|| Forgot Password ||
Due to accounts being hijacked, password resets for hotmail and other web mail accounts have been disabled. If you are having trouble with your account, visit the contact page or forums."

I would appreciate if you could help me out.

ThaNkz by your #1 friendly player ToXiiC

And your all welcome

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Forgot Password
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:58:57 PM »
Oh, that's ironic.  Disabling tool you used to hijack other people's accounts is preventing you from accessing your own account.  Maybe that will give you some idea of the trouble you cause for other people.  Why do you need to access your account, anyway?  You're banned.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 10:02:48 AM »
Hello fellow DPer's this message is not intended towards the players and committee members, but to the leader of this fine game; which is Jitspoe.

Ever noticed the Personal Message function?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 10:31:28 AM »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 07:32:53 PM »
Oh, that's ironic.  Disabling tool you used to hijack other people's accounts is preventing you from accessing your own account.  Maybe that will give you some idea of the trouble you cause for other people.  Why do you need to access your account, anyway?  You're banned.
I don't get the idea of the disabling tool because that tool was not even necessary inorder to prevent hijacking.

I would like to access my account.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2013, 07:45:57 PM »
I would like to access my account.

That sucks. No one wants you here, go away.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2013, 07:54:28 PM »
That sucks. No one wants you here, go away.
QQ

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2013, 08:54:06 PM »
its almost like youre surprised the person who runs things does not want to help someone who sabotages their work. who wouldve thought? (ME, but im of a superior level of intellect)

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 11:15:29 PM »
its almost like youre surprised the person who runs things does not want to help someone who sabotages their work. who wouldve thought? (ME, but im of a superior level of intellect)
me more QQ

Are you implying that I m a inferior level of intellect? Sir human beings are all born to the same level of intellect, but simply corrupted by society and other human beings, and therefore I conclude your statement to be false. Since I have proven such an phenomena, you must not speculate such extraordinary ideas from my statement; for which they are completely absurd. I was not surprised by jitspoe's response, because it was an natural and basic process of thought and response of a human being; almost like an evolutionary trait. Furthermore, I did not expect him to help me right away, because the response he gave was a typical psychological response from a human.

Edit: UnRaTeD<3
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:00:12 AM by Toxiic »

noturningback

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2013, 06:16:52 AM »
me more QQ

Are you implying that I m a inferior level of intellect? Sir human beings are all born to the same level of intellect, but simply corrupted by society and other human beings, and therefore I conclude your statement to be false. Since I have proven such an phenomena, you must not speculate such extraordinary ideas from my statement; for which they are completely absurd. I was not surprised by jitspoe's response, because it was an natural and basic process of thought and response of a human being; almost like an evolutionary trait. Furthermore, I did not expect him to help me right away, because the response he gave was a typical psychological response from a human.

Edit: UnRaTeD<3

You're trolling right? If not, please read this: http://www.amazon.com/Blank-Slate-Modern-Denial-Nature/dp/0142003344 before making any comments like that.

Tabula rasa has been refuted for a long time now, and evolutionary psychology claims are contentious at best (although the work of Buss admittedly has some merit).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:20:53 PM by noturningback »

roky

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 07:48:37 AM »
I have got the same problem. :(