Author Topic: Twilight Sparkle's Tunnel 69 Lighting Mod beta 2  (Read 1774 times)

twilightsparkl

• VM-68
Twilight Sparkle's Tunnel 69 Lighting Mod beta 2
« on: May 13, 2013, 11:45:54 PM »
Uploaded a new beta with different lighting.

Named after an expressway near where I live, Tunnel 69 is an idea that popped into my head.

2 bases 2 flags and a small-medium size underground passageway to get back and forth. Best for 6-10 players CTF but it works for TDM too.

You can sneak through the sewage but its dark and slower that way. You can also take small detours
to pickup better markers but you are vulnerable while doing so and it stops your bunny hop.
Also you can camp near the FIM sign to make sure people don't sneak through the sewage. Behind the back door there is another autococker. If you time your jumps correctly you can make it over the sewage.

I think its a fun map but I'd like to hear other opinions as well.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 11:03:46 AM by twilightsparkl »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Twilight Sparkle's Tunnel 69 Lighting Mod beta 2
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 10:05:04 PM »
Using the brick texture almost everywhere looks weird.  There are a lot of misaligned textures (lights, arrows, flames).  The giant barrel top textures under the water look weird.  Some of the barrels don't have the appropriate barrel tops set.  What are the giant colored blocks supposed to be?

I've put it up on the beta server to play test.  I gave you the login for that, right?

twilightsparkl

• VM-68
Re: Twilight Sparkle's Tunnel 69 Lighting Mod beta 2
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 08:53:39 AM »
Using the brick texture almost everywhere looks weird.  There are a lot of misaligned textures (lights, arrows, flames).  The giant barrel top textures under the water look weird.  Some of the barrels don't have the appropriate barrel tops set.  What are the giant colored blocks supposed to be?

I've put it up on the beta server to play test.  I gave you the login for that, right?
yep yep and the flame textures do look goofy but i think it makes it look artsy

i have no idea what the blocks are supposed to be but its abstract