Author Topic: Few tips how to get better  (Read 5487 times)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
Few tips how to get better
« on: June 03, 2013, 06:41:32 AM »
AIMING

This is a key thing in this game. If you have got good and stabile internet, this will be your advantage against others and you will be able to enjoy the game more… But if your connection is not that perfect - than it will be your limitation, scoring will be more difficult for you.

How to minimize your limitation and let increase your chances?

1)   In many cases is better first shoot and then aim. Simply don´t waste your time by aiming and then shooting.

2)   Move your hand faster (you don´t need necessarily to change your mouse sensitivity, just move your hand faster).

3)   Keep your hand relaxed, don´t be in a tension. Tension frozes your hand. Tension comes when we "really need to win!".

4)   Most people are jumping over the lines. Do your lines rather above than bellow. But also be prepared for your enemy´s crouch.

5)   Don´t line too much. Enemy can hear you and then it´s for him much easier to estimate where you probably are. "Be invisible"

6)   You can try some easy hand script. For example, this one is mine:

bind "MOUSE1" "+attack"
bind "MOUSE2" "+changer"
bind "MOUSE3" "hand 2"
alias +changer "hand 1"
alias -changer "hand 3"

MOVEMENT

1)   When enemy shoots at you at a large distance - don´t move too fast from right to left and from left to right, because there is certain delay in your enemy´s balls which he fired into your direction and it may happen that you would jump into his line.

2)   When you encounter enemy, don´t jump immideatelly back to the position from where you came and where the enemy first saw you - you could easilly jump into his shot.

3)   Don´t stay at one place too long, change your positions. Don´t do all the time the same things. Be present. For your enemy will be much more difficult to determine where you are and where you will be.

4)   Watch your back for campers.

5)   Remember that you have a time, you don´t have to rush at all cost, play with your enemy :-)

You can also try visualisation or imagination. Simply imagine that you are going to score this round. (Every our image, thought or conviction is being written into our subconscious mind and subconscious mind then automatically controls our external behavior and action).

Last tip: Do not want to be better than someone else
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:03:03 AM by Ranger »

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
Re: Few tips how to get better
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 06:57:15 AM »
Thx for the tips :)

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 07:13:09 AM »
I looked long for tips. Can someone make a forum post on Paint-ball Physics? As it is very non-predictive for me :)

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 03:36:50 PM »
pro player tips coming soon!

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 04:50:11 PM »
#2 made me laugh.

and TRION, I'll show you a long tip.

Justinph5

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 05:42:08 PM »
Zackroxx!

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 10:25:39 PM »
oh my god hand changing is so stupid.

RoBiNandL!nk

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 09:40:42 AM »
I just use q to switch my hands, changing hands can extremely help when lining from the left or the right.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2013, 01:43:51 AM »
Changing hands is not stupid if you don´t overuse it

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2013, 08:59:55 AM »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2013, 10:44:48 AM »
Haha, I had forgotten about some of these:

3.When yur jumping around, thats dangerous. You could get owned. Throw a grenade.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2013, 07:14:24 PM »
What i do is i just randomly spin and shoot till my balls hit the enemy. ;) jokes but seriously the first thing he said made me laugh i have 300 ping most of the time so i know where the enemy will go so i just shot at the approx time it takes them to get to that spot then they run into it. I find this game very enjoyable even though i have a high ping. But i dont play pb2 as much anymore i moved on to other games.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 08:42:50 PM »
What i do is i just randomly spin and shoot till my balls hit the enemy. ;) jokes but seriously the first thing he said made me laugh i have 300 ping most of the time so i know where the enemy will go so i just shot at the approx time it takes them to get to that spot then they run into it. I find this game very enjoyable even though i have a high ping. But i dont play pb2 as much anymore i moved on to other games.
He sounds to be a guy like me with just one difference I ping 400-700 and have to make too many approximations, Which mostly are  incorrect :D

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2013, 03:03:49 AM »
He sounds to be a guy like me with just one difference I ping 400-700 and have to make too many approximations, Which mostly are  incorrect :D

Ping 200+ is almost unplayable. I ment these tips rather for people with ping to 100. But also, even low ping doesn´t say that ur connection is perfect. In some cases player with ping 70 has simply better and more stabile connection than player with ping 30. It´s little bit more complex problem

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2013, 03:38:55 AM »
over the day my ping is 26 - 36, in the evening its 250 :P

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 05:15:42 AM »
My internet is stable on any ping but The calculations I hv to make are very difficult for me :(

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 07:18:06 AM »
300?  I used to get <200 on servers on the west coast.  Only just but.

deadfroggy

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 02:09:34 AM »
Im on the central coast man.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 07:53:01 PM »
central coast...

CheMiCal

• Autococker