Author Topic: Cannot load demo ERROR  (Read 1303 times)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Cannot load demo ERROR
« on: June 24, 2013, 09:04:12 AM »
Recently I have had trouble viewing most of my demos. The majority of them occur one of these errors:

ERROR: Couldn't load maps/unset menu_fullmapname.bsp

ERROR: Couldn't load maps/Loading.....bsp

I am not sure why this happens and there does not seem to be a link between the ones that occur these errors (No specific map or name)

I re installed paintball, yet still the problem continued.

Any suggestions?

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Re: Cannot load demo ERROR
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:17:12 AM »
Try to open the same demo again, if you get an error. That should work, until the next build comes.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 09:18:30 AM »
Try to open the same demo again, if you get an error. That should work, until the next build comes.

Aha thanks! It worked!

Hopefully it will be fixed in the next build :)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 09:47:44 AM »
Just so I can test that this is fixed, how are you loading the demos?  Do you start the game then immediately open a demo from the console?  Do you use the menu to load a demo?  Do you play a map, then load a demo?

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 04:28:06 AM »
Just so I can test that this is fixed, how are you loading the demos?  Do you start the game then immediately open a demo from the console?  Do you use the menu to load a demo?  Do you play a map, then load a demo?

Open paintball, load a demo from the menu. (Sometimes with a map before, sometimes without, didn't make a difference really, I don't think)