Author Topic: Something complicated, lol  (Read 6024 times)

cap0ne

• VM-68
Something complicated, lol
« on: July 01, 2013, 08:01:01 AM »
nignog this excrements done thnx for your help
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 10:10:12 AM by cap0ne »

gonass

• 68 Carbine
Re: Something complicated, lol
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 07:22:30 PM »
Some guy in a movie or tv show said that you should insult the women to make them feel worse about themselves.  I'd definitely go with that.

For instance, tell her that her jeans don't make her look fat.  She'll know you're lying and want to keep you around since you don't care that she's fat.

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 07:33:19 PM »
you should insult the women to make them feel worse about themselves... For instance, tell her that her jeans don't make her look fat. 

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 04:33:41 AM »
http://markbiwwa.com/2010/09/24/why-astrology-is-fake/

http://datingrelationship-advice.blogspot.de/2010/06/how-to-impress-women.html
Yeah luckmore
http://markbiwwa.com/2010/09/24/why-astrology-is-fake/

http://datingrelationship-advice.blogspot.de/2010/06/how-to-impress-women.html
I have google'd over 10 hours (i'm serious, been busy for 4 days reading stuff)  about that, nope, turkish women just aint that way. It's all how europians are. Example for in europe when a girl is in love with you she tells her friends and they go joke around with her, while they attempt to ''fix'' the boy for her. Now in turkey its something like going through hell :) ,When a girl is in love with you, she lives it in her heart and you just cant somehow notice it, not by body language, her shyness or w/e. Nothing. And yes i have also read that capricorn stuff, but capricorn is in turkish ''oglak'' and its totally a different zodiac guessing.

@Gonass when you do that to turkish girls you can await 3 days long insults against your family, you and the generations that came before you. As i sed, these ways only work for europians, because somehow its totally a different culture i am in.

It wouldn't matter to me to find the answer in a year or something, what just matters is if i can find it out. I seem to remember alot of ''e-gangster ''players'' '' who used to tell me how many ''chicks'' they got ''laid'', heh, funny folklores :)

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 04:44:14 AM »
I have google'd over 10 hours (i'm serious, been busy for 4 days reading stuff)  about that, nope, turkish women just aint that way. It's all how europians are. Example for in europe when a girl is in love with you she tells her friends and they go joke around with her, while they attempt to ''fix'' the boy for her. Now in turkey its something like going through hell :) ,When a girl is in love with you, she lives it in her heart and you just cant somehow notice it, not by body language, her shyness or w/e. Nothing. And yes i have also read that capricorn stuff, but capricorn is in turkish ''oglak'' and its totally a different zodiac guessing.

Thats not true. Maybe it applies for some girls but most of them arent like that.

btw. are you a strictly religious muslim?

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 11:52:39 AM »
brain error

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 11:53:00 AM »
brain error

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
Clearly stated up there that i slept with blondines lol
on top of that, i have on my europian passport ( i have one turkish and one dutch passport ) stacked up onto 25 crimes , since when i was young i used to get attracted to that hustling excrement, you can go ask my name around in arnhem, because everything i had done was for my people and they all respect me for it. But lets skip that, the girl i like isnt that religious too, but sometimes goes to muslim activities, like me. Idk but i had this ALOT with girls when i was around 15/14, i was picking up my backpack and i instantly saw a girl looking at me, staring at me with her mouth a little open, her pupils grew a little after we looked at each other for a while, this happened like 12 times with other girls. Idk why this happens lol.
I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 01:33:40 PM »
Clearly stated up there that i slept with blondines lol
on top of that, i have on my europian passport ( i have one turkish and one dutch passport ) stacked up onto 25 crimes , since when i was young i used to get attracted to that hustling excrement, you can go ask my name around in arnhem, because everything i had done was for my people and they all respect me for it. But lets skip that, the girl i like isnt that religious too, but sometimes goes to muslim activities, like me. Idk but i had this ALOT with girls when i was around 15/14, i was picking up my backpack and i instantly saw a girl looking at me, staring at me with her mouth a little open, her pupils grew a little after we looked at each other for a while, this happened like 12 times with other girls. Idk why this happens lol.
I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

ask gohanoneknife

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 05:58:41 PM »

@Gonass when you do that to turkish girls you can await 3 days long insults against your family, you and the generations that came before you.

prove it

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 01:23:30 AM »

prove it
If you know a turkish guy irl, go and ask him.
You NEVER should tell her ''you've gained a bit weight'' cause she'll go into a ''O YOU MUST BE REALLY ****ING SKINNY HUH?''
Or go google ''insulting turkish girls''

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 10:48:35 PM »
i was picking up my backpack and i instantly saw a girl looking at me, staring at me with her mouth a little open, her pupils grew a little after we looked at each other for a while, this happened like 12 times with other girls. Idk why this happens lol.
Have something stuck in your teeth?

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 10:36:47 PM »
Have something stuck in your teeth?
No lol, i guess it was first because i had acne but when this kept happening constantly i noticed that people kept calling me ''charismatic'' i also have really white teeth so could be too.
Btw i had 2 dreams, one 2 weeks ago and one 2 days ago.
In the first one i was leaning on something with my left feet, a girl (black haired, cant recognize face) comes and inspects me, we stay like that for 30 minutes, then she kisses me , takes a little step back and kisses again, then takes a step back and i see myself kissing her (so she started both and i started the 3th kissing), then she takes me by my right hand and we start to run away ( you know those movies people run through flowers, like that :p )
The one 2 days ago dream was located at my old lyceum. I was sitting in my class, a black haired girl and came , took me by my right hand and we went to the right ( i remember it as we passed the girl's toilet right infront of our class) she pulls me into a class, grabs me by my neck with her right hand like she's mad, but she was going to kiss me, then around the 15 people walk in the class and make a joke, then i said with my sarcastic laughing voice ''hahaha thats why you brought me? screw you'' in turkish. Anyone can comment on these dreams?

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 04:41:04 AM »
No lol, i guess it was first because i had acne but when this kept happening constantly i noticed that people kept calling me ''charismatic'' i also have really white teeth so could be too.
Btw i had 2 dreams, one 2 weeks ago and one 2 days ago.
In the first one i was leaning on something with my left feet, a girl (black haired, cant recognize face) comes and inspects me, we stay like that for 30 minutes, then she kisses me , takes a little step back and kisses again, then takes a step back and i see myself kissing her (so she started both and i started the 3th kissing), then she takes me by my right hand and we start to run away ( you know those movies people run through flowers, like that :p )
The one 2 days ago dream was located at my old lyceum. I was sitting in my class, a black haired girl and came , took me by my right hand and we went to the right ( i remember it as we passed the girl's toilet right infront of our class) she pulls me into a class, grabs me by my neck with her right hand like she's mad, but she was going to kiss me, then around the 15 people walk in the class and make a joke, then i said with my sarcastic laughing voice ''hahaha thats why you brought me? screw you'' in turkish. Anyone can comment on these dreams?

YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 04:53:52 AM »
Is that girl Legendz?

idias

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 01:01:41 PM »
Anyone can comment on these dreams?
You're a horny little fellah and you need to get laid.
But thank you for letting me know of personal aspects of your life, it was really interesting

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2013, 03:36:10 PM »
this is my favorite thread, looooooooooool

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2013, 04:31:59 AM »
Is that girl Legendz?
what did you eat son

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2013, 04:34:00 AM »
You're a horny little fellah and you need to get laid.
But thank you for letting me know of personal aspects of your life, it was really interesting
lol no i got laid enough times its just real first time love that carries me away from life and takes me to a dreaming world, although for some reason i keep getting high for no reason, i mean everything slows down and even the doctor can't explain the current situation i have right now lol.