Author Topic: New Ladder System.  (Read 54711 times)

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
Re: New Ladder System.
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2013, 05:23:12 PM »
Please Digital Paintballers, try to work on not being so terrible. This is getting ridiculous.

Win vs euRo 2-0.

Whos next?

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2013, 07:19:22 PM »
Another dominant win by the best team in the world.

Proving once again...North America is better than EU.

Luckmore had left the tie map Airtime before it ended.

EuR won on Northmines (First map) 50-48, but I didn't take a screenshot.

GG EuR 2-1.

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2013, 04:15:13 AM »
spec 2 0 gg they ff their map ofc.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2013, 09:15:26 AM »
8/8 aT 2-0 sPec

They left before our map ended.

kakarot

• Stingray
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2013, 11:33:30 AM »
add -uRa- to the ladder :p

kakarot

• Stingray
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2013, 11:45:42 AM »
I like what I'm seeing, it seems to be getting people matching.   

The only thing I'm confused about is why Vax and URA are the same players?  Both Greenz and Zero (It's not really a secret that Zero also plays as Starz) have played for both teams.  Zero's actually one of my favorite people to play with so it's nothing personal, just seems dumb.

because we all switched to uRa. -.-

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2013, 12:30:35 PM »
2-0 against .euR

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2013, 12:39:21 PM »
To league admins:  Any interest in using KMLeague to manage this league?  I made this offer to nub who tried to run the last "lague/ladder".

Just my opinion but it is a hell of a lot nicer and more professional than just using a Google doc.  
I can set up a sample on my website if there is some interest.

If not no worries, I am glad to see some people matching again.

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2013, 01:05:13 PM »
eur does not take part at this, so stop posting embarrassing screens. !!!!!!!!!!!!

siiX.

• PGP
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2013, 01:16:26 PM »
yea, we dont take part too.

siiX.

• PGP
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2013, 01:17:01 PM »
.z3Ro. *

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2013, 01:17:18 PM »
You should ask teams who take part in.

I think there are only few teams who posting sshots.

Broz, oXz, aT, x3 and sPec. You should delete other teams becouse they probably dont even know about this system.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2013, 01:56:56 PM »
No, you shouldn't delete any team. There shouldn't need to be approval. For this to look official, the wins and losses need to balance out. It's just making it like IRC topics - except nobody can fake records. Teams don't have to post their wins if they don't care about it, but for every win you add you must add a loss.

It makes no sense for a team to not want to be on here either. The only reason would be their record is bad, so they don't want teams to see it. Which is what leads to fake records in IRC topics. (Which people have complained about trying to make wins automatically go to Dplogin clan page).

PaRaDeaD

• Stingray
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2013, 02:20:17 PM »
No, you shouldn't delete any team. There shouldn't need to be approval. For this to look official, the wins and losses need to balance out. It's just making it like IRC topics - except nobody can fake records. Teams don't have to post their wins if they don't care about it, but for every win you add you must add a loss.

It makes no sense for a team to not want to be on here either. The only reason would be their record is bad, so they don't want teams to see it. Which is what leads to fake records in IRC topics. (Which people have complained about trying to make wins automatically go to Dplogin clan page).
Agreed.

And if you think you'd get a bad record and are too embarassed to participate because of that, then everyone probably already knows you're bad and you might as well just participate.

Henkka

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2013, 02:21:53 PM »
Yep, what MyeRs said. We have almost the worst record and we are still posting on the thread and not complaining about wanting out. There is really no point whatsoever to delete any clan from this ladder. If you're not participating in this ladder, what's the point in matching at all? This is a very good way of keeping record of clanstats and if you can't stand that people see the result of your match then why match at all?

By the way, all the stats excluding wins and losses are useless as of now since almost every single screenshot gives false information about what the stats really were. Especially because of the fact that not every screenshot is posted.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2013, 02:36:29 PM »
By the way, all the stats excluding wins and losses are useless as of now since almost every single screenshot gives false information about what the stats really were. Especially because of the fact that not every screenshot is posted.

Yep, since teams only have to post the 2 wins - and not losses when it goes to 3 maps - no other stat other than W/L really is accurate. Although, to me W/L is the most important stat.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2013, 04:44:16 PM »
.oXmoZe. vs .euR[]
4:2
Map 1

Map 3

Map 4

Map 6

.oXmoZe. vs [aT]
2:0
Map 1

Map 2

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
To league admins:  Any interest in using KMLeague to manage this league?  I made this offer to nub who tried to run the last "lague/ladder".

Just my opinion but it is a hell of a lot nicer and more professional than just using a Google doc. 
I can set up a sample on my website if there is some interest.

If not no worries, I am glad to see some people matching again.
Pretty sure it was me and Nub haha.
I'm pretty interested in that Superman, if you could make a sample that would be great!

To everyone else; Can't really exclude anyone. As that would be unfair to those that want to take part.

SeQuAL

• VM-68
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2013, 07:12:01 PM »
Yup all of the clans that are on this ladder are staying on it until the ladder fades away or is just not used anymore. If you don't want your awful scores to be submitted to it then don't match.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
Getting pretty bored of writing the same thing every time, so as expected Brotherhood wins again. Everyone else is trash. Please practice everyone else, cause you suck. Especially oXz.