Author Topic: Making Script for me  (Read 2782 times)

coledamm

• Stingray
Making Script for me
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:03:57 AM »
Hey, its bete.

I got script in my head, that would realy help me in game. Was about someone of you could make for me a script.  I wont explain what i want to do, cuz my english is too bad. I just wanna show you what i mean in practise.

"CTRL" random bind key

I press CTRL - then autohand goes off, and hand 2 turn on. I press CTRL again, autohand goes on. And again again.

Would be realy great!
Thanks,
bete

GohaN7

• Stingray
Re: Making Script for me
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 09:26:06 AM »
I don't understand what you mean, but I have got a command on my mouse2. If i click once on it, the gun goes to right, to left and to mid. bind "MOUSE2" "cvar_inc hand 1 0 2"

Btw guys. Maybe it's a stupid question, but can i off somehow the autohand? If i step right, the gun turns automatically to left and i line from left. When I step to left it lines from right. Can I off it?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 11:10:07 AM »
What the hell do you mean by can i off somehow? Please make sense when you ask questions...

When you make posts, read out loud what you wrote. If it sounds weird or wrong then fix it or ask for help on how to word things. I know you probably don't speak English well, but make a darn attempt or use a translator.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 11:43:36 AM »
He wants to toggle a autohandscript with a bind i guess.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 04:29:54 PM »
Btw guys. Maybe it's a stupid question, but can i off somehow the autohand? If i step right, the gun turns automatically to left and i line from left. When I step to left it lines from right. Can I off it?

Lets try "autohand 0" or "hand 0"

GohaN7

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 03:54:18 AM »
The hand 0 just changing the hand to right :D But the problem is solved. The autohand now doesnt work. :)

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 03:58:22 AM »
The hand 0 just changing the hand to right :D But the problem is solved. The autohand now doesnt work. :)

Oh :) I used command "ah 0" in the past. And it works for me.

coledamm

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 07:07:51 AM »
I thought I explained it right. Well i meant -

Usually I play with autohand, but sometimes i want to have "hand 2" (just need it), so i got this autohand and i want to switch to "hand 2" by CTRL, means when i want "hand 2" autohand must go off, cuz when i click A or D carabine is on the sides and i dont want it, just wanna hand 2 when i need it, and when i need autohand again = unclick CTRL

Its like button, click and unclick

CTRL Click does - AH 0, hand 2
CTRL Unclick does - AH 1 (autohand goes back, no hand 2)

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 07:40:55 AM »
alias "+setrighthand" "AH 0; hand 2"
alias "-setrighthand" "AH 1"
bind ctrl +setrighthand

should do this.