Author Topic: toggle dj-script of  (Read 6510 times)

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
toggle dj-script of
« on: September 06, 2013, 02:47:26 PM »
Can someone help me making a script that toggles the doublejump-script off when I press a key, and toggles it on again, when I press the key again?
I'm not very good in scripting so I would be very happy about some help.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
Re: toggle dj-script of
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 07:18:28 PM »
why toggle ?? I hv 2 diff keys for dj and sj 8)

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 02:02:41 AM »
I can do some djs better without the script but i still wanna jump with the same key

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 04:39:35 AM »
why toggle ?? I hv 2 diff keys for dj and sj 8)
This gives you advantage over other players, you just got yourself banned. Just like me with my sophisticated zoom scripts...

Anyway, i found this: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=8172.0
This isn't exactly what you ask for, but you asked for 'help' not 'do it for me' so there is good basic script, now improve it a bit to make it work. Recent autohand script might help you. And if you want some1 to make it for you, don't ask for help, just ask for making it for you...

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 04:44:23 AM »
thanks...

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 06:08:15 AM »
Sigh. I absolutely hate "dj scripts". I learned how to jump with out them. I honestly think IMO that they should be illegal.

How is it not an advantage? Don't even attempt to bullexcrement me. It's a 100% clear advantage. We got the classic newbie who can't do special jumps because he lacks the skills. Then the newbie who read the forums and uses the script and can do most trick jumps. How is that fair? Oh wait it's not. It should either be an option that comes with the game to enable or disable or be completely gone. This is no different than an AIMBOT in my opinion. It takes time to learn to aim just like it takes time to learn to jump.  I could keep going on but Ill stop, I'm just getting annoyed when I match or play pubs and these newbies bust out jumps that take months or a year to perfect.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 06:12:21 AM »
Clipz, eat a Snickers.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 06:17:03 AM »
Clipz, eat a Snickers.

I don't like snickers! I'd prefer a Reese!

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 08:12:55 AM »
How is it not an advantage? Don't even attempt to bullexcrement me. It's a 100% clear advantage. We got the classic newbie who can't do special jumps because he lacks the skills. Then the newbie who read the forums and uses the script and can do most trick jumps. How is that fair? Oh wait it's not. It should either be an option that comes with the game to enable or disable or be completely gone. This is no different than an AIMBOT in my opinion. It takes time to learn to aim just like it takes time to learn to jump.  I could keep going on but Ill stop, I'm just getting annoyed when I match or play pubs and these newbies bust out jumps that take months or a year to perfect.
This is at least partially true, but it's same with i.e. speedhack: everyone runs so fast, i cant so lets get speedhack so i can run fast! Then they get banned and GTFO.

But Clipz, now think about other scripts: I have sophisticated zoom script that changes fov and sensitivity so i can shoot precisely at long ranges (i can even with mouse wheel change it up to fov 20, and this is changed by 10, so 20 to 110). Is this illegal in your opinion too? What about my script that let me choose if i want to use bouncing or normal type of throw? What about all autohand scripts?
In fact all those give you advantage over other people. And i think most of them are not really illegal, they just make hard things easier. Same is with dj script. I don't use dj script, i prefer to do it myself, and with dj script you will never learn hard jumps. Only nubs use dj script same as they use speedhacks.
And if you want, there are ways to prevent dj-scripts from working. Maybe server option whenever to allow usage of jumpscripts? This would be fair IMO.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 08:40:23 AM »
I like that idea Payl, There should be a server side command to disable them, esp for matches.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:04 AM »
I can do all the jumps but for some simpler jumps I don't want to wreak my laptop keys :P Well I can use it as convinence for some regular jumps and I prefer 
using normal jump for advanced techniques...

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 11:20:57 AM »
Sigh. I absolutely hate "dj scripts". I learned how to jump with out them. I honestly think IMO that they should be illegal.

How is it not an advantage? Don't even attempt to bullexcrement me. It's a 100% clear advantage. We got the classic newbie who can't do special jumps because he lacks the skills. Then the newbie who read the forums and uses the script and can do most trick jumps. How is that fair? Oh wait it's not. It should either be an option that comes with the game to enable or disable or be completely gone. This is no different than an AIMBOT in my opinion. It takes time to learn to aim just like it takes time to learn to jump.  I could keep going on but Ill stop, I'm just getting annoyed when I match or play pubs and these newbies bust out jumps that take months or a year to perfect.

I learned making a dj without it, but its much easyer with the script. But some jumps dont work with the script...

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 06:28:49 AM »
I personally don't use the dj script BUT, I really don't care if others do or don't. I think it's a good idea to include it with the download of DP, though, as it helps give the newer players a better chance to integrate into the match scene (Less things to learn and jumping is a big one).

shinoogie

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 10:13:37 AM »
I didnt know anybody else made a sophisticated zoom script :D I made a couple different ones a couple years back and stopped using them because my aim got better at long distance anyway. I still have all kinds of funny scripts like +attack toggle and hand switch, as well as my old name scripts that arent used anymore. You can get banned for those things? maybe somebody shouldnt have talked about it :P

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 10:35:27 AM »
No you can't get banned for scripts.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 12:38:37 PM »
and stopped using them because my aim got better at long distance anyway.
I don't get what aim has to being able to shoot more precisely.
If you don't use your scripts it probably means they were simply not useful...

maybe somebody shouldnt have talked about it :P
I admitted that i use cheats, yet nobody cares. I could probably get away with using them still, but i found it not funny at all. So lol about admitting that you have scripts...

No you can't get banned for scripts.
You can get banned for many things you couldn't get banned previously, and rules state "Cheating includes, but is not limited to" - so cheating can be anything. Just saying...

shinoogie

• PGP
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 02:16:02 PM »
My scripts were very useful to me at the time. However, I lost them when I reformatted my hdd then stopped playing for a while. When I came back I didnt need them because I could aim more precisely. After a while I tried another zoom script and found it utterly useless because the weird fov makes it hard for me to maneuver accurately.

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 04:48:51 PM »
I admitted that i use cheats, yet nobody cares. I could probably get away with using them still, but i found it not funny at all. So lol about admitting that you have scripts...
That's because all you do is boast about it.  Also the more you do, the more we get sick and tired of you trying to make the point.  If you're not happy that you're not banned, it's just as easy to stop playing and stop bugging us with this crap.  Cool, you know how to code and make anti-cheat stuff and scripts and whatevers, but I'm sure most of us want development of the game, not development of ways to stop people like yourself from playing, as it doesn't benefit us in any way we want.

Sorry for the off topic post.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 05:51:50 PM »
That's because all you do is boast about it.  Also the more you do, the more we get sick and tired of you trying to make the point.  If you're not happy that you're not banned, it's just as easy to stop playing and stop bugging us with this crap.
Clearly missing what i meant.

Cool, you know how to code and make anti-cheat stuff and scripts and whatevers, but I'm sure most of us want development of the game, not development of ways to stop people like yourself from playing, as it doesn't benefit us in any way we want.
I think being able to kick people for cheats rather than globally banning them out of sudden is better way of making more people play it as they:
 a) wont see bunch of speedhacks running thinking they are not getting banned
 b) speedhackers will actually learn that they stupid speedhack does not work and maybe play legit.
Speak for yourself but i would like to see some development focused on reducing speedhack presence. Also removing false-positives kicks because of lags would be nice.

Problem with all this anticheat things is if jitspoe would include PAC, development could raise in the end as probably I would take care of cheaters. So all your points are missing long-term pluses, focusing on short-term cons. Think what you want, but in my opinion, me being able to write Anticheat creates possibility of me being able to make it instead of Jitspoe=Jitspoe doing other things.

Again sorry for offtopic, please consider writing a PM next time instead or creating separate thread.

EDIT: Also if anyone wonder, i recently got with Jits in touch regarding my wallhack and anti-speedhack, maybe he will consider implementing my countermeasures, so Cameron, right now something totally different than you wish is happening.