Author Topic: Help...  (Read 2163 times)

ThunderShock30

• PGP
Help...
« on: September 20, 2013, 05:04:17 AM »
Hello.

1.) One day, I was playing with my friend. When she throws a grenade, the game gets laggy. Then it "hangs", then the game crashes.

2.) Why can't I delete a name even if it says "This name cannot be deleted for 0 days" ?

3.) One day, I was going to play with my friend. I rent a server. (Superman's Match 1) The password was 12345. I entered the password, but it was incorrect.

Please help me. I'm a new player and I don't know anything. Lol. I hope you all understand me... Thanks for helping.

-Cephius
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 12:01:33 AM by ThunderShock30 »

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
Re: Help...
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 06:26:34 AM »
1. Probably misconfigured server that has paintgren configured wrong. There is limit on how much paintball balls server can handle, and probably server is configured to emit too much on granades.

2. The name cannot be removed for less than one day. #blamemath

3. There is login password and join password, i dont know which one you mention. Also it is possible someone else rented this server also and joined before you.

0. Please don't name topics "Help", in your case i.e. "I'm new, few questions" would be better.

ThunderShock30

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 05:34:32 PM »
Oh... okay. In the 3rd question, uhh yes, I think someone else rented the server... Anyways thank you for answering my questions.

0. Please don't name topics "Help", in your case i.e. "I'm new, few questions" would be better.

Sorry for that. Next time, I'll try to use the appropriate Topic Name.  ;D

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »
I'll have answer to #3.

Maybe you are trying for join password right?
Maybe it was a typo in changing the variables.

ThunderShock30

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 11:57:25 PM »
I'll have answer to #3.

Maybe you are trying for join password right?
Maybe it was a typo in changing the variables.

Yah, I'm referring to the join password. I think it's also possible that it was a typo... I don't remember anything because it happened 1 month ago. Anyways, thanks for helping. =)