Author Topic: Prozak Jump server is back...  (Read 2548 times)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Prozak Jump server is back...
« on: October 02, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »
IP: 70.42.74.134:27913

If you hate being blocked, hate getting shot and actually want to have a time when you complete a map play here!

To join a team type team hard (lets you get a time) or team easy (allows you to store (save your progress) and recall (go back to where you stored) but you can't get a time.

Type team hard or team easy in console.

Also ill be looking for some admins for the server to pm me here or on irc if you are interested in it.

FusSioN

• Autococker
Re: Prozak Jump server is back...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 10:04:38 PM »
Oh yeah!
Another Q2!

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 11:24:46 PM »
Oh yeah!
Another Q2!

Yeah but i set it up through paintball 2. So you dont actually need q2 to play it just dp2 :P.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 11:59:24 PM »
Yeah but i set it up through paintball 2. So you dont actually need q2 to play it just dp2 :P.
Like other jump mods right?

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 07:01:44 AM »
No most jump mods you do need q2 to play because they require anti cheat. The jump servers that show up on the dp server browser are not actually jump mod. Its just the maps, if it were jump mod you would get times, be able to store and recall and use all the q2 features that dp2 doesn't have.

Do you just post to post deathstar, or do you actually believe what you said?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 08:02:09 AM »
No most jump mods you do need q2 to play because they require anti cheat. The jump servers that show up on the dp server browser are not actually jump mod. Its just the maps, if it were jump mod you would get times, be able to store and recall and use all the q2 features that dp2 doesn't have.

POST COUNT MATTERS.

But yo nigguhz thx mang now i can show shk im numero uno, cuz hes always lyke lmaoo u suk at jumpin. JUST LYKE GGDPL BICH, IM NUMBER 1, FKC U SHK.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2013, 01:31:09 AM »

I'm sorry. I am just curious. I haven't actually explored DP and Q2 yet.