Author Topic: Speed map video, just some inspiration  (Read 2138 times)

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
Speed map video, just some inspiration
« on: October 31, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
Hey, are you new to mapping?

Here's a video that I hope will inspire you.
I was working on my latest map, then decided to record me mapping the BD, then sped it up and voilĂ .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBKMRkOxO-Y&feature=youtu.be

Just to give you an idea of what mapping terrain looks like.

(Sorry for the bad quality at the start of the video, when speeding it up with windows movie maker, it messed it up.)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:11:53 AM by JordanMRichards »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Speed map video, just some inspiration
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 08:29:06 PM »
Really makes me want to work on a new editor... if I could pull off the stuff I have envisioned, it might be faster to do that in realtime than it is in your sped up video... oh, if only there were enough hours in the day.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 08:52:36 AM »
Really makes me want to work on a new editor... if I could pull off the stuff I have envisioned, it might be faster to do that in realtime than it is in your sped up video... oh, if only there were enough hours in the day.
Maybe you can tell us the stuff you've envisioned. If someone else has enough time, he/she could help you with your idea.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 09:10:10 AM »

Awesome! Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, "If only I could do that, as fast as I sped it up". It's sped up 8x faster.

Beppo

• Stingray
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 01:56:45 PM »
nice work stephen hawking!