Author Topic: Fussion Group Chat  (Read 4490 times)

TRION

• 68 Carbine
Fussion Group Chat
« on: November 04, 2013, 05:45:56 AM »
Fussion Started a group chat.. And it is expanding quite fast and we are looking more paintballers for the group chat..
Hope lots of people share their profiles..
These have joined till now:-
1. FuSSion
2. Xavier108
3. TRION
4. Lazers
5. Matzemr
6. Matipl
7. broesb4hoes
8. Czyrus
9. c0mplex
10. pixels
11. L3vi
to be continued....

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Fussion Group Chat
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 07:21:38 AM »
Might want to explain what this group chat is on.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:26:38 AM »
Looks like some kind of group sex chat, newbiens.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 08:48:29 AM »
Facebook.

x3z

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 10:49:39 AM »
ist this a facebook group?

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 11:20:53 AM »
You could just get on IRC. :)

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 11:25:29 AM »

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 02:29:39 PM »
Just download Mirc. Www.mirc.com use the globalgamers network and join #paintball.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
Facebook is closer than IRC imo.
You can learn more about other players and if they like you can show each other pictures of you or you can ask for matches (and actually you will find a match faster in a group like this than on mIRC)

Its right that IRC is a very cool chat program but the newer generation doesn't use programs of that kind, they use programs like twitter or facebook and I think everyone on this forum knows that the future of dp is in the hand of the newer generation.

But I'll give IRC a try to see how it works and more.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 04:19:55 PM »
Irc was always used to find matches they have a scrum request command that sends a request to all clan channels. Irc was the way to go until the recent new players came around.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 04:27:58 PM »
that sounds interessting.
so could this be a chance to "revive" irc again? I mean if a lot of new players would be active users?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »
that sounds interessting.
so could this be a chance to "revive" irc again? I mean if a lot of new players would be active users?
u don't need to revive it, it there just download like what clipz said or go www.globalgamers.net -->chat then join channel #paintball and give ur self a nickname. GG is used for the chat that is intergeted into this website, hence the "chat" link beside "forums" on this webiste (look at your right hand corner)

Oh irc has been used for ages, irc has been one of the greatest things for dp. It helps keep players connected, players can create a clan channel then scrim for matches which then other clan channels see the scrim and can responed back, you could even reserve match servers on irc, and what not. Irc has existed when digital paint was called dpball, which has been about 10 years now I think.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 04:35:32 PM »
There's been a lot of talk about integrating IRC into the game.  It's not too difficult to install an IRC client.  Worst case, you can just click on the "Chat" link at the top of this page and get on irc in your web browser.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 04:47:20 PM »
u don't need to revive it, it there just download like what clipz said or go www.globalgamers.net -->chat then join channel #paintball and give ur self a nickname

Oh irc has been used for ages, irc has been one of the greatest things for dp. It helps keep players connected, players can create a clan channel then scrim for matches which then other clan channels see the scrim and can responed back, you could even reserve match servers on irc, and what not. Irc has existed when digital paint was called dpball, which has been about 10 years now I think.
i said revive because i heard from players who are often online at the dp channel that there is not much activity...

There's been a lot of talk about integrating IRC into the game.  It's not too difficult to install an IRC client.  Worst case, you can just click on the "Chat" link at the top of this page and get on irc in your web browser.
how do you mean "include in the game"
in-game or in the menu or what?

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »

atmays

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »
EDIT: NVM
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:20:14 AM by atmays »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 05:04:51 PM »
i said revive because i heard from players who are often online at the dp channel that there is not much activity...
how do you mean "include in the game"
in-game or in the menu or what?
the in-game intergration of irc client so players can communicate in game and view who's online and off,  what server they are in and have a firends list. This was/still is a feature request. In orther words, have a in game chat/firends list and talk to players without having to open any other external programs. Jitspoe was also talking about the "chat" link on this website right beside the "forums" link; which will allow you to connect to irc channels like #paintball

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 10:29:25 PM »
=). It was supposed to be a clan chat.... But I think it would be fun to add TRION, LaZeRs and EPICACE1.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 11:06:28 PM »
Believe it or not, FusSioN has cheats (for offline games) :o

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 11:12:52 PM »
=). It was supposed to be a clan chat.... But I think it would be fun to add TRION, LaZeRs and EPICACE1.
You added me! :P
P.S. Sorry for double posting.