Author Topic: Bot bug or hacker?  (Read 1762 times)

FusSioN

• Autococker
Bot bug or hacker?
« on: November 08, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »
Whenever I go to any prozak match server, I like to spawn bots until the server is full. There is sometime that another person connects even if I set the pw very hard, like number codes. And if that person connects, I saw its ping. It was over 1! Can somebody explain it to me? Thank you.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Bot bug or hacker?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 09:04:02 PM »
It shouldn't be that easy to guess the password the only one who can get the password are myself and swk, also if you add the bots make sure to remove them its quite annoying when you don't.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 09:25:54 PM »
It shouldn't be that easy to guess the password the only one who can get the password are myself and swk, also if you add the bots make sure to remove them its quite annoying when you don't.
Yeah, I remove the bots after my match/training. Also nobody else knows my clan(maybe) because I dont wear my clan tag anymore because my pw in clan trainings is egnettraining123. And the persons name is Fnuffle.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 07:27:07 AM »
When I get home ill check it out can you tell me which Prozak server? The date and the time? (In eastern standard time)

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 08:50:09 PM »
When I get home ill check it out can you tell me which Prozak server? The date and the time? (In eastern standard time)
Sure, ill check it on my demo. And the server is prozak match 1.