Author Topic: [Bug] Screenshots being sent online automatically  (Read 6825 times)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
Re: [Bug] Screenshots being sent online automatically
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2013, 08:05:37 PM »
what you mean with "full stop" here?
Meaning that you don't like the idea that your screenshots are being sent for any reason.  Now I understand why you see a bug to this, but honestly, there's not many people that will actually go to the trouble naming their screenshots in game, especially ones starting with x.

we don't need to talk about this again, many things were said, fact is that only me and Jitspoe really can say anything here (and Jitspoe isn't really talkative)
You have to be more specific here about what only you two can talk about, you could be referring to many things, if not the whole topic.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »
Payl, if you don't like how things are around here there are plenty of other gaming communities you can be a pain in the ass in. Stop wasting everyone's time here. I honestly don't see much that you have done besides always cry about things. Throw a tantrum when it doesn't go your way.

If you think what jitspoe has done is so bad then go create your own game. I'm not taking shots or trying to troll you or rage on you. I just wish you would stop being so annoying and troll everything all the god darn time. Yeah I take shots at you alot and alot of people enjoy the humor. Clearly we dont care for eachother but seriously grow up man. Let jitspoe do as he pleases, this is his game it operates the way he desires. If you cant live with it then stop playing it.

Yes before you say it I know i do have a short temper as well, mainly just with you though. The difference between you and myself is I have contributed to this game when you dont at all.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2013, 03:32:25 AM »
Is it that hard to ignore someone?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2013, 04:14:03 AM »

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2013, 07:53:34 AM »
You have to be more specific here about what only you two can talk about, you could be referring to many things, if not the whole topic.
Only me and Jitspoe know how PAC and testw are designed, know whole story etc. etc.
I believe I'm only person to know both testw and PAC deeply enough to know their security. Jitspoe on the other hand probably know why he didn't want this included (I have suspicions, but nothing beyond that). Possibly no one beyond two of us know any details.

[bla bla bla]
This isn't "psychological support for Clipz" thread I'm afraid. If anyone other than me is worried about Clipz, we should consider such thread.

Is it that hard to ignore someone?
For Clipz this thing is beyond his capabilities.

Blitz

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2014, 02:02:48 AM »
You'sa post'n a troll thread...