Author Topic: The Best vs the Self-Proclaimed Best  (Read 13310 times)

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
Re: The Best vs the Self-Proclaimed Best
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2013, 10:23:59 AM »
and Lucky as the best League of Legends player in all of EU.

Luckie 1v1 in LoL? :D

+ I never said we are best, I said "Legend is back". Legends arent always best in game after long time. oXz are legends and they aren't best nowadays :) so try to understand our posts next time :)

#weluvyoumyers #butyourtrashtalkisannoying #imgladyouaremyfriend

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2013, 11:04:22 AM »
Sorry but oxz are not legends either I've been around for ever and had never heard of you or oxz till my last come back.

Kept thinking you were legends, the real euro legends dont play anymore.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2013, 11:20:58 AM »
So, what hack was MyeRs using this time? Probably Clipz help him evading jitspoe anticheat, that's why he was playing with them.
#conspiracy #weneedPAC

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubbles, inte, but I'm the really lejənd of this game.

BTW, payl, MyeRs does not hack, me and juiicy have beaten him in a 2v2 when he was in aWs( first time in my lyfe, never beat him again afterwards). I am pretty sure he does not need to hack in game; because of his extreme talent in this game.

#OVOXO

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2013, 12:24:14 PM »
BTW, payl, MyeRs does not hack, me and juiicy have beaten him in a 2v2 when he was in aWs( first time in my lyfe, never beat him again afterwards). I am pretty sure he does not need to hack in game; because of his extreme talent in this game.
Look here:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16707
and here:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22662

Pretty funny banned guy tells me before-banned guy doesn't need to cheat. Nobody needs to hack, but many people do.

Btw.
Quote from: MyeRs
- Jitspoe rejected eR33t's offer to help this game, so I realized the cheat detection would stay bad. I ended up finding hacks (which turns out were one of the first ones to turn up on google on my first search I did) and turns out, undetectable! What a coincidence. If little kids can stumble upon cheats for this game and go undetected (I know of players who have used it the last 2+ months) for a long period of time, then really you need to do something. Let's just say Jitspoe, your cheat detection got outplayed by some kids who are >14 years old. Names will not be mentioned.
This haven't changed pretty much since 2011.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2013, 12:32:10 PM »
Look here:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16707
and here:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=22662

Pretty funny banned guy tells me before-banned guy doesn't need to cheat. Nobody needs to hack, but many people do.
rofl, your an ignərənt and inˈkämpətənt person. Your post truly illuminates that.

My millions don't mean excrement, I was a man when I was in high school.

Hey payl guess what, I have not played this game for, idk, like 2 years now, guess what though, I can almost guarantee that I am a far more superior skilled player then you ever will be.
#OVOXO

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »
Hey payl guess what, I have not played this game for, idk, like 2 years now, guess what though, I can almost guarantee that I am a far more superior skilled player then you ever will be.
Good, because I don't give a crap about skill in this old game. Go, compare your digital penis with Clipz and other players that care about their digital skill. I play for fun, not to be the best or to fap on forums how good I am.

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2013, 01:38:22 PM »
Lucky as the best League of Legends player in all of EU.

i like birds too

8/9 adc gg

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »
i like birds too

8/9 adc gg

sadly picky and myself had issues with our connection and we connected 5 min later

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2013, 03:58:23 PM »
sadly picky and myself had issues with our connection and we connected 5 min later

LIAR, i have LoLRecorder

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2013, 10:06:55 PM »
Don't you call yourself also the another self-proclaimed best? There is someone that is better than you =)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2013, 10:45:54 PM »
Don't you call yourself also the another self-proclaimed best? There is someone that is better than you =)

Are you retarded? We're the best, and have been the best for the last 6 years. There aren't any better than us, the only current team that can even give us a hard game is Trio, nobody else measures up. Don't speak when nobody even knows who you are. No, your pub newbie friends are not good.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2013, 10:57:19 PM »
***WARNING*** This is not trash talking, it's tough love. Thank you :) :D XD ^^ -_- happyface smiley

honestly, the only time i feel like the game is sorta challenging is if we have to play all maps on eu, normally we get a 20 point lead before the scums get a point and sometimes it starts bad but we always come back and win so i guess it doesn't really matter. If NA held a tourney with all matchs on NA servers I don't think any team(maybe trio) from eu would play because you can't come close to winning without an advantage. The fact that we're able to convincingly beat every eu team on their servers is pretty pathetic and i don't wanna see these iNte nonames talking highly of themselves anymore, you make us come out of retirement to stomp you in the ground over and over until you realize that you're no better then EagleSniper10(trio, not as easy. CHILL)

Have yourselves a wonderful Christmas and some good ol' egg nog.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:14:44 AM by CheMiCal »

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2013, 03:51:07 PM »
Is that you MyeRz?

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »
We have a pretty large fan base because we're the best, i get emails from random lady fans that send pics like this all the time.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2013, 04:33:11 PM »
ROFL nice pic. If DT saw that it would make him feel good.

#OVOXO.     Happy Holidays

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2013, 01:13:41 AM »
who the intercourse buys wriggles.

ascra is a nice guy, stop being a detective myers. you latino intercourse

shockwave

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2014, 12:31:41 AM »
Yo, where'd my post go