Author Topic: clan idea  (Read 4838 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
clan idea
« on: December 23, 2013, 06:49:32 PM »
Ok so.. I was thinking that the game should enable players to be in more than one account at a time. It's no fun when u want to be in two clans at the same time and have to leave one.

omni

• 68 Carbine
Re: clan idea
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 07:21:09 PM »
You shouldn't be in two clans at the same time that is counter productive, in a game that is almost dead ESPECIALLY in North America where you are, why would you want to have people I'm multiple clans that would mean that it would be pointless playing every game would be a pug, which although I understand a lot of games are now my point stands that this is literally the worst idea I think you have ever come up with, I have quite a bit if patience but you really need to think about what you say before you say it, what possible advantage would this have, really name one, besides stopping clan hoppers because they would be I'm every clan there is. Think about what you say before you post things the forum is supposed to be a place to share ideas and opinions and I respect opinions but this is just plain stupid, you want to take away competitiveness when 99% of the community is trying to create it. Way to go, another useless thread that will become a flame-fest between Payl, toxiicc, and clipz.

Some people are In multiple clans but they are training clans, I don't see you training anyone.

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 10:05:16 PM »
^
every game is already pug...do any teams keep records anymore?

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 10:32:50 PM »
That's really a bad idea. If you want to be in two clans, you can't, unless you get a clan and a training clan or something. Multiple accounts is a ban, so that's even more ridiculous. jitspoe doesn't want any multiple accounts because a) they're his rules, b) they can spam the whole players system, and c) you can already have up to 10 names on one account, anyways. There really is no need for creating multiple accounts, and this isn't a very good idea because it includes multiple accounts.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 01:15:34 AM »
Chalk is right, the rest of you are misguided.

Everyone complains game is dead no match scene etc.etc. but at the same time we must preserve the sanctity of one man one clan. pls go fk urself, its not even important anymore.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 04:48:13 AM »
Then remove clans altogether they clearly have no place in dp2 anymore, if everyone wants fun teams, that would be easier than allowing people with accounts In millions of clans

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 05:24:52 AM »
Did someone say Payl?

Hey toxiic, cmon, post something stupid plx! :P

On topic: DooCi next spam thread, carrying on.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 09:05:16 AM »
lol?

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2013, 01:38:08 AM »
lol?
spam thread, spam post.

Let me handle this:

That idea is just the worst.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 03:19:23 AM »
how about you new players just stop coming up with ideas and just focus on getting better.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 09:35:17 AM »
DooCi made 25 posts in one day on teh 23rd...

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 10:06:11 AM »
how about you new players just stop coming up with ideas and just focus on getting better.
+1 chemical.....

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 12:19:32 PM »
Did someone say Payl?

Hey toxiic, cmon, post something stupid plx! :P

On topic: DooCi next spam thread, carrying on.
sir, I don't need to post any stupid comments, it seems you have beaten me to it, like evey single time.

OT: I see where your coming from, but DooCi do you know what a clan is? Its loyality; dedication; pride. That is what a clan is. If your part of a clan you represent the clan, in all ways. So if you create 2 accounts and played in two different clans, that would go against what I stated above. Also, what would happen when two clans clashed in tournaments or basic clan matches and your a part of both those clans, what then? Also, have you ever seen any game that had/has one player that is a part of 2 or 3+ clans before, I sure have not.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2013, 03:29:12 PM »
Also, have you ever seen any game that had/has one player that is a part of 2 or 3+ clans before, I sure have not.
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=200545
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=5032
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=5916

They may be training clans, but they are multiple clans.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2013, 06:59:27 PM »
I just brought this idea up because some players who show some talent always ask if they can be in more than one account at once. For example, one player may want to be in a clan he has dreamed of being in for all of his life. However, he may want to be in a matching clan so that hr can play matches.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 09:36:07 PM »
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=200545
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=5032
http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewmember&playerid=5916

They may be training clans, but they are multiple clans.
Not sure if your being serious or trolling.

Well if your trolling in that case: I'd like you to think about what you have writen. Think hard. Keep thinking.

If your being serious, then you have just made a comment on the same level as DooCi, its up to you to decide if that is a good thing or bad. Just to let you know, a "training clan" is not a "mult-iclan", its a clan that is training players, either, to just train players, or for, to train players so that they can be allowed into the clan. Not a different clan. They don't clan battle, and if they do, then its for training purpose. I trained players through ura.t, and MpR that does not mean that I m "multi claning".

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 09:55:36 PM »
Not to sure how people dream of being in the best clans. But to be in the best you need to be one of the best, untill then keep DR34Ming.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 11:02:37 PM »
Not sure if your being serious or trolling.

Well if your trolling in that case: I'd like you to think about what you have writen. Think hard. Keep thinking.

If your being serious, then you have just made a comment on the same level as DooCi, its up to you to decide if that is a good thing or bad. Just to let you know, a "training clan" is not a "mult-iclan", its a clan that is training players, either, to just train players, or for, to train players so that they can be allowed into the clan. Not a different clan. They don't clan battle, and if they do, then its for training purpose. I trained players through ura.t, and MpR that does not mean that I m "multi claning".

Sorry for that then. :P They technically are two different clans, and that's the point I was trying to make. But you're right that they wouldn't match against each other unless it was for training purposes.

I just brought this idea up because some players who show some talent always ask if they can be in more than one account at once. For example, one player may want to be in a clan he has dreamed of being in for all of his life. However, he may want to be in a matching clan so that hr can play matches.
Personally, I would go with the matching clan, because you'd play more in it. Who cares if you have a dream clan? Dream about it some more while you're in your matching clan. Dreamers can't be winners.