Author Topic: .vT. prozajik daily stream  (Read 11409 times)

prozajik

• Autococker
Re: .vT. prozajik daily stream
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2014, 05:50:30 PM »
What are you talking about? We finished the match and you were only 2 there, nobody asked us for rm so i left.

If you are talking about sth different, than i have no idea what lol.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=turn+up

I guess you could mean that i was lagging? Thats probably the closes i was able to get. Anyway, if i was, just tell me and i will shut it down immediately.

Honestly, idk, just let me know what you meant...

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2014, 05:59:05 PM »
He means 'turned up' as in. You 'turn up the volume', he means 'You turned up the skill'. Might be a British phrase. :)

I got so annoyed on the last map - Carpathian. I wasn't allowed to use my mic because my brother was trying to revise, so I had to type everything. We normally loose carp, so it was vital that our communication needed to be as good as possible. Unfortunately, it did not work out. Carpathian is a team map.

Despite the last map, was a really good match. You played very well on framework!

Look forward to matching vs vT again.

-JMR

-- Sent from my tablet

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2014, 12:48:21 AM »
I meant you played well.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2014, 03:27:39 AM »
I meant you played well.
Oh ye wasnt sure if you were mad lol, sorry.

Well thanks heh ^^, looking forward to the next match.

He means 'turned up' as in. You 'turn up the volume', he means 'You turned up the skill'. Might be a British phrase. :)

I got so annoyed on the last map - Carpathian. I wasn't allowed to use my mic because my brother was trying to revise, so I had to type everything. We normally loose carp, so it was vital that our communication needed to be as good as possible. Unfortunately, it did not work out. Carpathian is a team map.

Despite the last map, was a really good match. You played very well on framework!
I guess it might be british, no idea.

Ye, i felt kinda bad for you on carp. Tho i have to say, your teamplay is improving quite a bit. I noticed you have these strategies you try to execute, like one rushes while the others just try to defend and react to the rusher (at least on carp, dunno actually on framework i think you have a little 'deeper' ones on framework as it wasnt that easy to read :p).
A little tip, you need to keep control of opponents cave by lining it from your pyramid/the small window. You should always have 1 lining it, that way countering rushes is much harder. The way i noticed you play, was that one was siting pyramid (no idea how you call it, i hope you know what i mean) and covering mid, well thats not bad strategy but not from the start, in the beginning you need to line opponents cave and then reacting to situation switch your position to cover mid.

One thing i noticed about framework, is that the glass way (to FG) is really strong. And there is basically a guaranteed trade if you get there with flags and you have recon. There is basically no option for counterplay once you are behind on grabbing and even if you are not, you have to put a lot of effort into countering the enemy if he goes straight for trade (which i think is bad thing, because why should you put effort into countering him, if he is the one iniciating trade).
I think you could put some kind of switch to the base to open for like 20-30 secs, that would allow nading that way from below.
And i think adding a small path, which could be lined from midroof into glass path would help solve the "effort" thing.

PS:Spain told me that i was lagging in the beginning, did you notice that aswell or did it stop later into the game? He told me so first round on carp.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2014, 11:30:02 AM »
Stream is up!
http://www.twitch.tv/prozajikgaming

::3v3 vs sPec::

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2014, 10:23:49 AM »
Stream up

match vs sPec
3v3

commetating

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2014, 10:34:59 AM »
Just out of curiosity how many people actually watch your dp streaming?

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2014, 11:40:53 AM »
When picky plays then there are usually around 1k viewers.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2014, 11:43:41 AM »
When picky plays then there are usually around 1viewer.

That's me, so he doesn't feel sad.

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2014, 11:45:41 AM »
I knew someone would use that 1k to change it to 1.
You are so predictable Spain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2014, 03:34:01 AM »
Just out of curiosity how many people actually watch your dp streaming?
When i was streaming a week or 2 ago, i had like 3-5 viewers (so many right? :D), my top viewers count was about 13 i think ^^. Yday i had 2-3, but  i had to shut the stream down because i was starting to lag quite a lot.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2014, 08:41:23 AM »
Probably because you paste links on IRC when IRC is nowhere near what it used to be. Most teams use skype/ts3/pubs to find matches. If all active players actually still used IRC and saw you posting your stream links for matches against teams they were interested to watch, I'm assuming you'd get 15-25 viewers, occasionally maxing out at 40-50.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2014, 10:12:49 AM »
I'd be shocked if he could get 20, I'd excrement my self if he got 50.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2014, 12:35:47 PM »
I'd be shocked if he could get 20, I'd excrement my self if he got 50.
Muwahaha, time for some viewer botting ^^, but ye i have to say that 50 viewers in PB would mean that there are people outside PB community watching, that would be quite shocking. I doubt there would actually be 50 people from this community interested to watch streamed/commentated PB match. Altho, i guess in some sort of tournament like GG DPL was it might hit that peek.

I guess you are right about the IRC, but i dont wanna spam everyones skype/icq with it. I just post on the public boards/chats.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2014, 02:54:13 PM »
Moved my channel to other name.
http://www.twitch.tv/prozajik

I might get back into it streaming most of the matches, fixed most of my lag issues and i think the quality is pretty much as good as it gets for FPS.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 04:24:02 PM »
I think it would be really nice to have a sheduled match with casting. Maybe the holiday tournament :), I actually put up a stream myself (i figured out it's really easy---).
Anyway I really enjoy your stream :)

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2014, 05:48:00 PM »
I think it would be really nice to have a sheduled match with casting. Maybe the holiday tournament :), I actually put up a stream myself (i figured out it's really easy---).
Anyway I really enjoy your stream :)
Unfortunately, easier said than done. PB isn't that active and if i scheduled something, i would need to get some random 2s/3s fun. Otherwise we use voice recon for real matches, so commentary is out of question for these. I might try to do some 1s with commentary and i might even be able to schedule 1 once a day. But no idea how it all turns out.
Good luck with your stream tho, would be cool to have stream with commentary for the tourney ;).
And thanks man, glad someone liked it, i will try to make sure to bring more and hopefully get some with commentary too :)

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2014, 02:22:39 PM »
Thank you, my channel is http://www.twitch.tv/ampholyt. Note that I'm all kinds of unexperienced. I really should pratice casting then :D, I already did it for fun for some random pub games in Dota 2, but keeping track of the action in Dp is probably harder.

Bundy

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2014, 03:20:48 AM »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 06:08:55 AM »
Some tips for you guys, if you wanna get into streaming with OBS:
1)Encoding bitrate should be around 1800 for 720p stream, along with advanced setting x264 CPU preset at 'fast'
2)Never change your native resolution Aspect Ratio. I have some old monitor and was streaming at 720, while changing aspect ratio from 8:5 to 16:9, destroyed the quality tremendously. Took a while to figure this one out tho.
3)If you are dropping frames, use custom buffer size at encoding and use high number as possible which doesn't cause you to drop frames (you need to lower the custom buffer)
4)If it says "high encoding" you need to adjust the advanced x264 CPU preset to lower setting (eg. from fast to faster)
5)Right now i am experimenting with 60 fps stream, my CPU seems to be struggling with it, but i hope i will figure something out. If you guys have any question about streaming you can message me pretty much anywhere.