Author Topic: cargo_b2 FlagCap-Contest  (Read 3562 times)

Ace

• Autococker
Re: cargo_b2 FlagCap-Contest
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 04:02:42 PM »
Take a look at fly1, its an old q2 map. Not on OTB, but here it is with a demo from luum. Might need q2 textures if you don't have them.

Here's the link to a map I did with q2 textures that used the same idea. Never got around to fixing it. I might at some point. It's the 2nd one, acejump02. http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=24635.0

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 05:25:24 PM »
do you mean making a new map by specific map, that is made for getting a high speed? that would actually be a cool idea.
I meant on well known maps. I remember shk topspeeding on maps like pforest/wobluda/shock. Altho, making map specifically for topspeed might be fun, you would have to make it a little complicated so its not that easy to do the topspeed etc. I think using already played maps would be easier and more fun, at least for me ;).

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2014, 03:31:25 AM »
I meant on well known maps. I remember shk topspeeding on maps like pforest/wobluda/shock. Altho, making map specifically for topspeed might be fun, you would have to make it a little complicated so its not that easy to do the topspeed etc. I think using already played maps would be easier and more fun, at least for me ;).
Okay, I think I will try both ideas, then we can look which one is more fun if you agree