Author Topic: New FRAGMOVIE  (Read 4531 times)

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
New FRAGMOVIE
« on: January 29, 2014, 01:08:04 PM »
Hello guys, here is new video from our (NobleXity) production. I hope you will enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ufx9O9mrKQ&feature=youtu.be

Next fragmovies comming soon!

Get on my level.
- aveiRik

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: New FRAGMOVIE
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 01:22:33 PM »
Such brave posting a video using those textures again, very wow....

Also what is that map at 1:42?  Can't remember the name.

aSla

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 01:33:34 PM »

Also what is that map at 1:42?  Can't remember the name.

g2_b2

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 01:38:15 PM »
"such brave" posting a video using those textures again "wow"....
I dont see how is that a problem as long as he doesnt play with them. Most guys who make frag movies have different texture pack for movies and playing. And he didnt even do the movie, asla did, so it would be him getting a ban, if it was a problem (not that i think it is).

Some really cool shots, some not that cool, but still good.

As for the video editing, why do you just run around internet downloading random intros/outros. At least thats what i figured so far. Learn to make them/edit them, so you can use same theme for intro and outro. Intro is 8-bit style, while outro is some next-gen techno style.
When i saw the intro, i was looking forward to same cool way of mario + PB combination, but i was really disappointed when the only thing it was used for was intro :(.
Why is there no 8-bit UI or Mario theme song remixed so its usable for the frag.
Honestly, looks like if you just recorded the shots, threw them all in video editing tool, added random decent song, random intros/outros and were done with it in like 1 hour.

So, nice shots, didnt really like the editing.

PS:Why is intro correct, while outro is detected as incorrect by the spelling tool?

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 01:42:36 PM »
I dont see how is that a problem as long as he doesnt play with them. Most guys who make frag movies have different texture pack for movies and playing. And he didnt even do the movie, asla did, so it would be him getting a ban, if it was a problem (not that i think it is).

I guess that is true.  I still find it kinda funny though.

g2_b2

Thanks.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 01:44:40 PM »
Good job. Keep them videoz cumming.

I prefer if jits official textures are used; IMO they look good.

And the song- Jay Z. He's amazing. Next video you make use either these songs:
 -Welcome to the world by T.I ft Kayne West and Kid Cudi.
-Pound Cake by Jay Z ft OVOXO(Drake)

Can't view this video from Phones.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 01:51:35 PM »
congratulations on your excellent performance on freedom.bsp

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »
@proza: I dont know why aSla used this intro. He just wanted to troll me.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2014, 03:17:57 PM »
I dont see how is that a problem as long as he doesnt play with them.

A) It encourages other players to play with textures that aren't legit/fair.  Do you think it would be OK to post videos where the players were all bright neon colors and the map textures were all solid colors?
B) A lot of the textures just look bad.  The flag banner, for example.  Some of the wood textures have the planks going the wrong way, so they don't line up in the maps, the grass has weird patterns in it, and some of those barrel textures just look like a solid block of color.  I don't see why you would want that if you want to make a nice looking video...

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2014, 12:02:54 AM »
not available in germany :/
EDIT: ON MOBILE
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 08:47:46 AM by MaTzeMR »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 03:31:51 AM »
A) It encourages other players to play with textures that aren't legit/fair.  Do you think it would be OK to post videos where the players were all bright neon colors and the map textures were all solid colors?
B) A lot of the textures just look bad.  The flag banner, for example.  Some of the wood textures have the planks going the wrong way, so they don't line up in the maps, the grass has weird patterns in it, and some of those barrel textures just look like a solid block of color.  I don't see why you would want that if you want to make a nice looking video...
A)What i meant was, that he cant get banned for it. I figured that was supermans concern. Well it doesnt "help" the game that much, true. And ye, it could lead to later missunderstandings, "Why did i get banned for textures, when these guys posted video with them!"
B)Kinda not relevant i feel, if they prefer it, then its their choice, altho i agree that some of the textures are just bad. But you are kinda counter-arguing (or dafak is the correct word) yourself. When you say it encourages other players to use them and then say that these textures look bad. If they were that bad, other players wouldnt even think about getting them.
Still, i get your point. The problem is, you cant really force things like this, because its not about defying rules ingame, thus not giving them any "advantage" over others in matches.

I dont know why aSla used this intro. He just wanted to troll me.
I was looking forward to see some new innovative idea soo much, but it was just the intro :(

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 03:41:27 AM »
NICE VID.

EDIT:
What textures did you use? they look nice.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 12:02:30 PM »

A) It encourages other players to play with textures that aren't legit/fair.  Do you think it would be OK to post videos where the players were all bright neon colors and the map textures were all solid colors?
B) A lot of the textures just look bad.  The flag banner, for example.  Some of the wood textures have the planks going the wrong way, so they don't line up in the maps, the grass has weird patterns in it, and some of those barrel textures just look like a solid block of color.  I don't see why you would want that if you want to make a nice looking video...

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26543.msg239740#msg239740

thats shockwaves post about one of his fragmovies, why do you care about aveiriks and aslas movie but not about shockwaves? hes using sunmans textures too.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 01:35:54 PM by lukip »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 01:07:24 PM »

thats shockwaves post about one of his fragmovies, why do you care about aveiriks and aslas movie but not about shockwaves? hes using sunmans textures too.
It was superman who opened this discussion not jitspoe.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 01:17:42 PM »
It was superman who opened this discussion not jitspoe.
yeah thats right, but I think he means it generally and quoted jitspoe, because hes the admin. By the way I asked that myself too. Maybe some kind of iNte/eX vs. whole NA war :p

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 01:41:04 PM »

yeah thats right, but I think he means it generally and quoted jitspoe, because hes the admin. By the way I asked that myself too. Maybe some kind of iNte/eX vs. whole NA war :p

Or he just didn't watch the other video...  He can't read and respond to every single post on these forums.  You can take off your tinfoil hats,  There is no conspiracy or war going on  :).

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2014, 02:54:45 PM »
Or he just didn't watch the other video...  He can't read and respond to every single post on these forums.

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=26466.msg238921#msg238921

jitspoe has seen this post, and he didnt care about the textures. well, the scenes are very short. i know.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2014, 05:40:51 PM »
I believe I sent shk a private message or email regarding the textures.  I'd prefer not to be super anal about it and diverge every video post into a discussion about textures.