Author Topic: Paintball Stand Alone Installation  (Read 2710 times)

carvell

• PGP
Paintball Stand Alone Installation
« on: January 30, 2014, 12:15:31 AM »
I'm new here. I'm using windows 8 and download earlier paintball2 stand alone. Unfortunately, it stopped suddenly in the middle of download. Then I try to download again but it was always failed. What should I do? Please help me!

FusSioN

• Autococker
Re: Paintball Stand Alone Installation
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 03:38:55 AM »
I'm new here. I'm using windows 8 and download earlier paintball2 stand alone. Unfortunately, it stopped suddenly in the middle of download. Then I try to download again but it was always failed. What should I do? Please help me!
I think it is just a problem with your internet. Does anyone use the internet besides you?

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 07:12:42 AM »
Try removing unfinished file.

Also this should have been asked in Help forum, not here.

SuperMAn

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 07:13:28 AM »
You can also download from here:

Build 40 full version:  ftp://otb-server.de/pub/Game/paintball2_build040_full.exe

Build 40 update version:  ftp://otb-server.de/pub/Game/paintball2_build040_update.exe

If you already have a previous build installed you can just run the update.  If not download the full version.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 08:08:20 AM »
Windows 8 sucks that way. My brother has windows 8 and it always screws up for him like that too. My suggestion is to call customer support for your computer and get some antivirus program in case it's a virus slowing down your computer. My brother also had a problem where it was so busy trying to load the 10 million ads from the virus that it didn't have time to do anything else productive.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2014, 10:27:19 AM »
Payl is right. You need to delete the file completely. Or you could download It to another location(file destination)

Also what source did you download the file from? Try downloading it from a different server/site. That might help as well.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »
Payl is right. You need to delete the file completely. Or you could download It to another location(file destination)

Also what source did you download the file from? Try downloading it from a different server/site. That might help as well.
There is a mirror in www.sourceforge.net , which has one of digitalpaint: Paintball2's mirrors. But it may be useless, because the download link in here links to sourceforge.net . Try it to my website which gives exact link: http://www.fussionspoint.webs.com/downloads and click Digital Paint: Paintball2 link.

carvell

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 01:49:26 AM »
Thanks guys! I successfully installed paiintball2 now. I download that in chrome.