Author Topic: Dooci getting owned and ff after like 5 rounds.(He claims he always beats me)  (Read 5261 times)

Fluk3

• Stingray
Docci claims he always beats me and jigz said to upload a demo sooo here it is.

Fluk3

• Stingray
His map the ice............. still won....

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
lol?
he beat me for the first time.he must be so happy. he probably has no life and is so happy he won a match in a game. probs the best accomplishment in his life. he beat dooci for the first time

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Dooci, 5$ for training. 8$ for dp2 and league training.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
idc about being gud on a game

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
idc about being gud on a game

I was honestly just joking.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
and even if i did get training, i dont think i  would get it from you. no offense

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
and even if i did get training, i dont think i  would get it from you. no offense

darn, im insulted!

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
your probably not that good at lol. :P

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
I'm probably not, but still could help you understand the game more. Help you understand roles and what they do.

Fluk3

• Stingray
Dooci dont make me upload the previous demo's....... Your bad, soo go train more and come back then trash talk me kid..

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
lol? hes so proud about a game.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
lol?
he beat me for the first time.he must be so happy. he probably has no life and is so happy he won a match in a game. probs the best accomplishment in his life. he beat dooci for the first time
Docci claims he always beats me and jigz said to upload a demo sooo here it is.
That's why I don't match, it's just not funny to be called badly whenever you lose or win. It just recalls me of funny situation once happened on some pub PGP: It was 2v1 on me and on last seconds I managed to get few nice shots and just barely win: They called me newb, oh well. And then I wanted to leave because I didn't like how they called me, then they insisted so badly I stay just to prove they can win 2v1...
Matching scene wants more people playing? Stop being such kids all of you, you doesn't seem to notice difference between match and fun match recently. Just go blame everything when you lose and be so selfamazed when you win, it's way to go in our matching community. Go enlarge your digital penis.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
ikr. fluke is such a nub, so happy he won a 1s for the first time...

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Is this really necessary?

Ooh, I won a 1s against this guy, I'm SOOO much better than him.
    LOL, HE BEAT ME FOR THE FIRST TIME HES FINALLY GETTING BETTER AT THIS GAME

It's an online paintball game, get over it. Honestly, I don't think you guys will, but... it does seem like you two have no lives.
We may get that you're good, but really, why post this on a FORUM? So everyone can see that you're good? So you can laugh at the other person in public?
Yeah, you're totally amazing.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 11:15:52 PM by LaZeRs »

Fluk3

• Stingray
Lmfao lazers, read the message description, "i uploaded this because jigz wanted proof" cuz dooci was going round saying he beats every, WHY THE intercourse WOULD I BRAG ABOUT BEATING DOOCI FFS? HIS meddling WAK!

Fluk3

• Stingray
And i dont see why your defending him lazers, you go to school with the kid and u meddling hate him, u take the piss outa him 24/7 idc about being good at the game i just dont like it when people blatantly lie about excrement, i simply uploaded the demo to show everyone that everything that comes out his mouth is bullexcrement, i beat him, i beat u. Jigz wanted proof that i won soo i uploaded the demo for that REASON only. NOT to make fun outa people or brag about my skill level cuz there are LOADS better than me and i couldnt give 2 excrements.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
this kid is such a loser... Now creatin dum excuses for why he started a dum topic he would only start..

Toxiic

• Autococker
Im the best.

LaZeRs

• Autococker
And i dont see why your defending him lazers, you go to school with the kid and u meddling hate him, u take the piss outa him 24/7 idc about being good at the game i just dont like it when people blatantly lie about excrement, i simply uploaded the demo to show everyone that everything that comes out his mouth is bullexcrement, i beat him, i beat u. Jigz wanted proof that i won soo i uploaded the demo for that REASON only. NOT to make fun outa people or brag about my skill level cuz there are LOADS better than me and i couldnt give 2 excrements.
Well, I hope you're happy. And JiGz too.
Since you only intending to send the demo to one person, you don't have to send the demo to him here. Send it through Skype or something, instead of letting the whole community see it. One more thing, you don't have to tell the community and I that you beat DooCi or me (see bold/colored in quote), because I'm aware of it, and the community most likely doesn't care. I get the news in the game by either one of you.
And DooCi... learn to spell. "dum"... You're in English Honors with me, stop misspelling words.