Author Topic: I need wobluda.bsp  (Read 3088 times)

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
I need wobluda.bsp
« on: February 22, 2014, 12:12:57 PM »
Hey guys,
I recently reinstalled the game and found a demo that i searched on my old pc.
It was a match on wobluda, but I couldn't open the demo because I don't have wobluda.bsp. I downloaded a mappack and looked on otb ftp but I couldn't find it.

Would someone be so kind and attach wobluda.bsp (not wobluda_fix.bsp)? Thanks!

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
Re: I need wobluda.bsp
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 12:23:03 PM »
I believe fixed wobluda wasn't only under name wobluda_fix, but also wobluda.
On my local paintball version I have both wobluda_fix and wobluda same. I probably have old version on my other HDD, but I rarely have access to it now.
Also, I need hax.exe/hax.dll .

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 12:36:49 PM »
I can still remember that we played the unfixed map.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 01:08:32 PM »
Unfortunately i dont have original wobluda either, but have you tried renaming wobluda_fix to wobluda and running demo? I guess there should be message sth like "Size differs bla bla". If the old wobluda was bigger, you can just add empty bites to the wobluda_fix(to the end of the file) to bypass this check and it should run i guess ^^, but didnt try it.

EDIT:http://filelayer.com/BPm
there you go, thank selda for this one
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 02:14:51 PM by prozajik »

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 02:38:44 PM »
Thanks but I already renamed the file and it worked!
Seems like selda did just change lighting and textures.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 05:07:54 PM »
Thanks but I already renamed the file and it worked!
Seems like selda did just change lighting and textures.
Uhm renaming worked? Oh well, guess its only if the server is actually live ... well nvm ^^

Selda fixed the map overaly, not only textures and lighting (altho, the result looks like that). There were kinda a lot of leaks, which had to be fixed in order to even apply standard lighting. Obi solved the lighting problem by adding lighting entites to every few meters of the map. The map wasnt build using mirror copying, so barrels/crates were scattered differently for each side and thats another thing to fix, etc etc. Also, dont forget removing and adding plants from .bsp in order to de-compile it correctly :p
So it wasnt like only editing lighting and fixing textures, there is way more work behind it ;)

EDIT:Hmm, just reminder, you might want to post back as soon as you solve it, i might have saved selda trouble looking for the mapfile :p

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 04:01:44 AM »
Uhm renaming worked? Oh well, guess its only if the server is actually live ... well nvm ^^

Selda fixed the map overaly, not only textures and lighting (altho, the result looks like that). There were kinda a lot of leaks, which had to be fixed in order to even apply standard lighting. Obi solved the lighting problem by adding lighting entites to every few meters of the map. The map wasnt build using mirror copying, so barrels/crates were scattered differently for each side and thats another thing to fix, etc etc. Also, dont forget removing and adding plants from .bsp in order to de-compile it correctly :p
So it wasnt like only editing lighting and fixing textures, there is way more work behind it ;)

EDIT:Hmm, just reminder, you might want to post back as soon as you solve it, i might have saved selda trouble looking for the mapfile :p
Im sorry about the trouble, when I just solbed it dinner was ready.. :D

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 04:51:30 AM »
The map still isn't perfectly mirrored at mid either, go to base high to mid, near stairs and look over the mid barrels
Then swap and do it on the other side, you will see a difference also looking over mid over stairs while in mod air at a fair distance back will display a difference, I think not sure on the second one but the map isn't even.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 05:28:20 AM »
wobluda_fix is not even on both sides either, it is noticable while standing on the top of minihump and looking at where the mid barrels are on both sides.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 05:29:35 AM »
well the problem is solved so the topic can be locked