Author Topic: Walk Strafe Script  (Read 8626 times)

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
Re: Walk Strafe Script
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2014, 02:31:04 PM »

:)
hahaha :D Best gif EVER! Nor I do care just to confirm :P . No idea why proza needed to tell me that "it is too late", I already said I know long ago. So nothing new, still this gif is great :P .

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2014, 06:45:06 PM »
That gif, lol, anyway
No idea why proza needed to tell me that "it is too late", I already said I know long ago.
Neither do i honestly, my main post was about scripts and the "thing i wanted to say" was about scripts. I guess i just wanted to commentate on 2 topics instead of 1 in my post ^^

PS:Still waiting for that "paynal" nick change!

kakarot

• Stingray
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2014, 02:41:22 PM »
It got way off-topic fast in here. I Don't see why i even posted this to everyone.  :-\

kakarot

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2014, 02:48:24 PM »
I agree 100% and still believe all scripts should be banned. It's not our fault people are so bad they need scripts to do double jumps and to do other things.

Clearly i said double jumps.

#IMPLEMENTPAC

other things ^

promarijan

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »
The Dj-script is capable of doing djs on only 8 units high edges!
For comparison:
normal box is 64 units high.
regular small box is 32 units high.

Just imagine you have a 1/8 bug box... You just can dj that!
If your timing is perfect you would be in theory possible to dj smaller things like 4-6 units but only in theory!

And you know i use the djscript very often. When you are mapping and testing jumps, you have to test the possibility for djs. Or if you want to block something off then you would like to avoid getting up there by djing it... With the script you are just amazingly fast at testing this because you do not fail that much!

Beside that you cant ban djscript from everywhere because there are still the gamingkeyboards and mice!
I could also make a macro with my keyboard to jump every 50 miliseconds and 20 times in a row or something like that... Its just the way how you do it...
With a script everybody can get it to work... If this does not work anymore poeple will use externel help to get a macro running the same thing!
It is really just not avoidable to stop people using macros and scripts...

A zoomscript is also possible too!
I just bind myself some commands on the keyboard anywhere and let them pressed by a macro...

Nothing special!

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2014, 02:08:57 PM »
Beside that you cant ban djscript from everywhere because there are still the gamingkeyboards and mice!
I could also make a macro with my keyboard to jump every 50 miliseconds and 20 times in a row or something like that... Its just the way how you do it...
Uhm well, let's maybe try detecting it that way:
1.Find out what binds call +moveup (This can be done with hooking functions and then traveling up the path of aliases until we reach bind that started it, we don't need to do it ASAP).
2.Rate how many times in row and in how long time it's pressed.
3.If we have someone who just keeps on pressing space very fast all the time, and never in bigger periods of time, it's obviously a macro of some kind.
4.If we have sometimes multiple key presses at high, repetitive rate, and possibly it comes from another binded key, then someone is even trying to evade our detection. Ban him twice.
5.If none of conditions satisfied, but +moveup is sent way too often, then someone is using just a normal DJ script, kick him and warn.

No problem open_war. Payl, leading anticheat vendor (whose anticheat has never been used) since 2012.

promarijan

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 10:35:03 AM »
This is no more fun!

Paintball is game number one on banning people and functions!
It is just everywhere!

Banning people here, banning guys there and so on!
This makes people leave the game and this still beautiful game will die completly!
Just let the system how its now and stop talking about banning everything that you dont have on your pc!
Thats so stupid!

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 11:46:51 AM »
open_war pls stop these exclamation marks it's nearly as annoying as caplock. Furthermore DJ-scripts should be banned in tournaments in any case and on match servers as well. Nobody gives a darn if you cheat yourself by using DJ-script on a jump map or similar, but i think some scripts could unbalance competetive play and therefore should be limited.

promarijan

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 12:01:35 PM »
I dont talk about competitive...
In competitive its unfair! Did i say that its not?

But i would hate it to ban scripts completly from paintball in general! Thats what im complaining about!

Making a system for match/tournament server that provides anti dj and so on is ok!
I would like that! But just stop weird things with walking and shooting... Everything else would be too much!

Just take control over how you walk and how you shoot on such servers... I thing that this is enough!
Because disabling everything like grenadescripts or zoomstuff would be to strange to control and not good in my feeling! I just simply have a bad feeling about disabling scripts that change variables.

If everything with variables is allowed im happy!
dj and afkbots... you can disable them on matchservers! But not variable-based scripts!

Hope that it sounds okay... ;/