Poll

Do you want to unban Streem ?

Yes
15 (45.5%)
No
18 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: May 11, 2014, 06:54:45 AM

Author Topic: Unban Streem.  (Read 6978 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: Unban Streem.
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 04:17:29 PM »
#edgy

This is not a democracy, this is a dictatorship, jitspoe is dictator, because he wields the gamex86.dll source code. There is not enough of a development team to manage a 'democratic' community, and there are not enough community members with required skills to form a development team. I am sure some others still have old source trees, but the point remains that this is jitspoe's game, if not jitspoe's engine, by virtue of him being the only person with the up to date source code. Also, because he hosts this website and runs and moderates these forums. For free. You're not some anti-authority freedom fighter. Be quiet.
Jitspoegruß. Just kidding. This is democracy, we live in a democratic society. Illuminati is trying to create communism. A pure totalirism society were they can run and controll society through their selfish needs. As I have stated before, Illuminati is trying to illuminate some illusions. What type of illusions? Simple, they are trying to convince "us" to think that "security">freedom in every aspect. Society is starting to give up freedom for the cost of "security". Why is humanity starting to take steps back? DON'T FALL FOR THE ILLUSIONS! #killuminate #illuminate

Tell me Viciouz, what if illuminati forced humanity to only merry/date/cough* super fat chicks and no one else. WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN?!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 04:51:24 PM by Toxiic »

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 04:34:03 PM »
This is not a democracy, this is a dictatorship, jitspoe is dictator, because he wields the gamex86.dll source code. There is not enough of a development team to manage a 'democratic' community, and there are not enough community members with required skills to form a development team
I'm against dictatorship.
There are projects that work without having source (SAMP?). I've proven I can work without source code.
There is not really that much to do to ask about changes, jitspoe can do it. Also, development "team" is so small because of this dictatorship. If there was no dictatorship I would be part of this team. I'm not sure what would be enough of members for such small game. We have 1 person working on it, and it's hardly a team, but it's somehow okay...

this is jitspoe's game, if not jitspoe's engine, by virtue of him being the only person with the up to date source code. Also, because he hosts this website and runs and moderates these forums. For free. You're not some anti-authority freedom fighter. Be quiet.
It's not just his engine. He wasn't only person to develop it, not even saying about q2 engine it uses.
He hosts this website, he runs and moderates forums. So what? He doesn't have any rights to this community. We might all one day switch to another forum.
I'm not anti-authority freedom fighter. I always wanted to cooperate with jitspoe. Seems like point I gave him that he changed since he started developing this, he understood and wants to change himself.
But I'm freedom fighter, for sure. Idk how successful, but I am. But not anti-authority.
And sorry, I won't be quiet. I think we need to talk about this issue, since jitspoe makes many decisions people are not sure about. So instead of listening complains, I propose to just post vote and then he can blame that community voted this way. This isn't hard to make, but this is hard for jitspoe since he developed so much this game, he doesn't want to lose control. I understand him, but he needs to change his altitude.
Jitspoe should start asking so people believe they can change things, so he gets better responses and wants to ask more. But not just like right now: Say something I may listen. Jitspoe should make people believe they got impact on development so they consider it well.
That's at least what I think at this point.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2014, 06:24:23 PM »
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:59:28 AM by Squeeze »